Have show, will travel
- Survey targets clearer picture. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p4
Reports on the launch of the third Exhibitions and Events Industry Salary and Recruitment Survey through the cooperation between the periodical 'Marketing Event' and ESP Recruitment. Coverage of the survey; Objectives of the survey.
- Art by census: Should people get exactly what they ask for? Weingrod, Carmi // American Artist;Oct1995, Vol. 59 Issue 639, p14
Highlights the exhibit `The People's Choice: The Polling of America,' which presents the results of Russian artists Vitaly Komar and Alexander Melamid's survey of American public opinion on art. Purpose of the survey; Mixed reactions from viewers on the artists' interpretation of the survey;...
- POWER-GEN is the right show for you. Goldberg, Mim // Electric Light & Power;Oct94, Vol. 72 Issue 10, POWER-GEN News p7
Presents findings of a study on perceptions of attendees of trade shows. Benefits for the companies represented by the attendees; Increased productivity in a small amount of time; Interaction with other professionals in the industry.
- Internet won't replace expos, survey says. // B to B;04/10/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p20
Reports on a survey by the Income Center for Research and Sales Training which asked executives how the Internet will change traditional expositions. Internet's replacement of the need to visit an exposition; Necessity of meeting people selling products; Necessity of seeing and discussing...
- Home shows bloom in the spring. Bas, Ed // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;4/19/93, Vol. 188 Issue 16, p26
Cites opinions of contractors regarding the effectivity of home and builders show in boosting sales. Bob Bartlett of Bartlett Supply Co.; Sales of Michael Byer; Larry Porter of Porter & Heckman; Detroit Edison as the largest exhibit; Customer need for shows.
- Do exhibitions drop the catch? Couldwell, Clive // Marketing Event;Sep98, p24
Focuses on the issue surrounding the first-time exhibitors who do not return to shows. View of Simon Burton, Showcase Communications' associate director; Why shows fail to meet objectives; Exhibitors' reasons for attending shows; Difference between new and established events. INSET: Case...
- Making the grade. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;3/18/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p12
Presents opinions on exhibitors of business exhibitions in the U.S. List of based shows; Factors considered in rating the exhibitors; Assessment of exhibitor efforts.
- 90% of public bemoan high price of Dome. Benady, David // Marketing Week;2/4/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the opposition of ninety percent of the adult population in England against the large amount of money spent on the Millennium Dome exhibition building in Greenwich.
- Seductive Reasoning. Powell, Mike // Spin;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p106
The article reviews a reissue of the music release "Seductive Reasoning," by Maggie & Terre Roche.