- Who will buy the experience of a lifetime? Dignam, Conor // Marketing (00253650);9/23/1999, p15
Focuses on the efforts of Sholto Douglas-Home, the marketing chief for London, England-based Millennium Dome, to promote the project. Sale of Dome tickets; Advertising campaign for the Dome; Public relations campaign for the Dome.
- Dome marketing chief: ...10m was 'not enough.'. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);11/16/2000, p3
Reports on Millennium Dome marketing director Sholto Douglas-Home's criticism of the multi-million pound marketing budget for the London, England-based facility in 2000. Facility operators' heavy dependence on attraction marketing; Inadequacy of time and money given for the building of brand...
- Dome's marketer rejects claims of `elitist' leafleting. // Marketing (00253650);11/18/1999, p3
Reports on criticisms of New Millennium Experience Co. marketing director Sholto Douglas-Home against accusations from Members of Parliament that marketing activities for the Millennium Dome in Greenwich, England snubbed Northerners, manual workers and minority groups. Issue on a September 1999...
- IC: Contracts. // International Construction;Nov99, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p6
Presents a photograph of the Millennium Dome, still under construction in London, England.
- Glitches under the big top. MacLeod, Alexander // Christian Science Monitor;1/5/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 30, p7
Discusses public opinion surrounding and problems during the opening of the Millennium Dome in England on New Year Eve 2000.
- He? She? It? Edwards, William // U.S. News & World Report;07/06/98, Vol. 125 Issue 1, p14
Mentions Britain's Millennium Dome, which is set to open December 31, 1999. Plans for a large sculpture and debate over which gender would most fairly represent humankind; Comments by Jennifer Page of the New Millennium Experience Co., the firm that is overseeing the dome's development.
- The big top. Goldberger, Paul // New Yorker;04/27/98-05/04/98, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p152
Focuses on the construction of the Millennium Dome in London, England. Cost of the dome; Where it will be constructed; Significance of building the dome.
- If I owned the Dome. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p45
Presents the ideas of exhibition organizers concerning the operation of the Millennium Dome in Greenwich, England. Will Dixon, director of marketing at Crystal Visions Design Consultants; Paul Ephremsen, director at ID Field Marketing; Andrew Morris, chief executive officer at Earls Court and...
- Dome spending under new scrutiny. // Public Finance;03/03/2000, p16
Reports on the call for the British National Audit Office to investigate the Millennium Dome's use of lottery funds. Full value for money audit requested by lawmaker Richard Page; Page's accusation against the Dome's management for squandering public funds; Annual audit of the Dome as...