- Ballet exhibition at The Lowry. // Dancing Times;Aug2010, Vol. 100 Issue 1200, p6
A preview of the exhibition "Invitation to the Ballet: Ninette de Valois and the Story of The Royal Ballet" to be held at The Lowry in Salford, England from October 22, 2010 to March 6, 2011 is presented.
- DANCE. // New Yorker;12/10/2007, Vol. 83 Issue 39, p26
A calendar of dance events in the New York City area in December 2007 is presented which includes performances of the "Nutcracker" by the New York City Ballet, a revival of "The Road of the Phoebe Snow" by the Alvin Alley American Dance Theatre, and a performance of "Caravanserai" by Ballet...
- Designs for Diaghilev. Worthington, Sandra // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Apr96, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p12
Focuses on the Sergei Diaghilev's exhibition entitled `Diaghilev, Creator of the Ballets Russes' running at the Barbican Art gallery in London, England until April 14 1996. Where the exhibits came from; What the exhibition concentrates on.
- FABULOUS BALLETS RUSSES. Vallois, Thirza // France Today;Sep2010, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p22
A preview of the exhibit "Diaghilev and the Golden Age of the Ballets Russes, 1909-1929" to be held at the Victoria and Albert Museum from September 25, 2010 to January 9, 2011 is presented.
- REUNION. Wiesner, Susan L. // Art Papers;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p47
The article reviews the exhibition "Reunion" dance performance at the Mary Gray Munroe Theater, Emory University in Atlanta Georgia from September 10-11, 1993.
- Marquee. Manalla, Christine L. // New Orleans Magazine;Aug2000, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p24
Provides information on shows, exhibitions and film festivals scheduled for the month of August 2000 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Features of the `Back Stage at the Ballet Russes' exhibition at New Orleans Museum of Art; Details on the New Orleans Comedy Festival; Motion pictures included in the...
- PUTTING SETS, COSTUMES AND CONCEPTS ON DISPLAY. JACKSON, GEORGE // DanceView;Autumn2013, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p10
The article reviews the exhibit "Diaghilev and the Ballets Russes, 1909-1929: When Art Danced With Music" at the East Wing of the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. from May 7, 2013 to October 6, 2013.
- THE BALLET. // Dancing Times;Nov2010, Vol. 101 Issue 1203, p15
The article reviews the exhibition "Invitation to the Ballet" at The Lowry in England from November 2010 to March 6, 2011.
- Yve Laris Cohen. Korman, Sam // Flash Art International;Jun-Aug2016, Vol. 49 Issue 309, p133
The article reviews the art exhibition "Embattled Garden" held at the Martha Graham Dance Company in New York City as of June 1, 2016 featuring ballet works by artist Yve Laris Cohen.