- Ballet exhibition at The Lowry. // Dancing Times;Aug2010, Vol. 100 Issue 1200, p6
A preview of the exhibition "Invitation to the Ballet: Ninette de Valois and the Story of The Royal Ballet" to be held at The Lowry in Salford, England from October 22, 2010 to March 6, 2011 is presented.
- DANCE. // New Yorker;12/10/2007, Vol. 83 Issue 39, p26
A calendar of dance events in the New York City area in December 2007 is presented which includes performances of the "Nutcracker" by the New York City Ballet, a revival of "The Road of the Phoebe Snow" by the Alvin Alley American Dance Theatre, and a performance of "Caravanserai" by Ballet...
- Designs for Diaghilev. Worthington, Sandra // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Apr96, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p12
Focuses on the Sergei Diaghilev's exhibition entitled `Diaghilev, Creator of the Ballets Russes' running at the Barbican Art gallery in London, England until April 14 1996. Where the exhibits came from; What the exhibition concentrates on.
- FABULOUS BALLETS RUSSES. Vallois, Thirza // France Today;Sep2010, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p22
A preview of the exhibit "Diaghilev and the Golden Age of the Ballets Russes, 1909-1929" to be held at the Victoria and Albert Museum from September 25, 2010 to January 9, 2011 is presented.
- REUNION. Wiesner, Susan L. // Art Papers;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p47
The article reviews the exhibition "Reunion" dance performance at the Mary Gray Munroe Theater, Emory University in Atlanta Georgia from September 10-11, 1993.
- THE BALLET. // Dancing Times;Nov2010, Vol. 101 Issue 1203, p15
The article reviews the exhibition "Invitation to the Ballet" at The Lowry in England from November 2010 to March 6, 2011.
- Marquee. Manalla, Christine L. // New Orleans Magazine;Aug2000, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p24
Provides information on shows, exhibitions and film festivals scheduled for the month of August 2000 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Features of the `Back Stage at the Ballet Russes' exhibition at New Orleans Museum of Art; Details on the New Orleans Comedy Festival; Motion pictures included in the...
- PUTTING SETS, COSTUMES AND CONCEPTS ON DISPLAY. JACKSON, GEORGE // DanceView;Autumn2013, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p10
The article reviews the exhibit "Diaghilev and the Ballets Russes, 1909-1929: When Art Danced With Music" at the East Wing of the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. from May 7, 2013 to October 6, 2013.
- Talking point. Rojo, Tamara // Dancing Times;Dec2011, Vol. 102 Issue 1216, p12
The article reviews the exhibition "Degas and the Ballet" at the Royal Academy.