Q & A
- How to stand out. Hawkins, Austen // Marketing (00253650);2/17/2000, p36
Provides tips on how companies can make their displays and booths stand out during exhibitions in Great Britain. Use of direct mail campaigns to complement exhibitions; Establishment of contact with the previewing press; Securing good publicity from exhibitions.
- Direct creative forms art for new exhibition. // Precision Marketing;4/12/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p5
Reports on the exhibition 'Openup/02', which showcase creative design concepts in direct mail sponsored by Royal Mail's Media Markets Division. Examples of items featured in the show; Aim of the exhibition.
- Now for a bit of culture, Diary-style. // Precision Marketing;4/19/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p60
Talks about an exhibition that showcases the artistic and creative examples of direct mail. Features of the exhibition.
- Artexpo's Mailings Hit Big. Levey, Richard H. // Direct;Apr2003, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p11
Details the direct marketing efforts led by John B. Vasko, marketing director for Artexpo, for the International Artexpo in New York City in February and March 2003. Budget allotted for the effort; Total number of direct mail sent to active and prospect attendees; Total number of attendance...
- AGENDA. // B to B;10/9/2006, Vol. 91 Issue 13, p44
The article presents a calendar of events to be held in various parts of the United States during October 11, 2006 to December 1, 2006. Annual conference and exhibition of the Direct Marketing Association will be held during October 14-18 at Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco,...
- Customer information should drive retail direct mail. Marchetti, Karen J. // Marketing News;2/28/94, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p7
Focuses on the use of direct mail from retailers as a marketing tool. Efforts to attract the attention of customers; Retailers' storage of information on customers purchasing habits; Customized communication to customers.
- Ensure your mailing fall in the right hands. Chase, Landy // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/23/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4
Offers advise on how marketing professionals can ensure that the materials they send through mail will be looked over by the recipients. Need to update database information; Importance of using blank envelopes; Advise on inserting prizes in the envelope.
- Fighting to shed junk mail image. Rosser, Michael // Precision Marketing;3/7/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p12
Focuses on the efforts to fight the junk mail image of direct marketers. Consumer perception of the direct marketing industry; Rise of complaints to the Advertising Standards Authority.
- The public hates junk questions, not direct mail. Watson, John // Precision Marketing;3/7/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p14
Focuses on the perception of consumers on direct mail. Efforts to confuse researchers; Pros and cons of junk mail.