Cirque du Soleil bids to go global
- Hot Spots. // Gourmet Retailer;May2005, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p51
The article presents information about Cirque du Soleils Inc.'s first permanent production in Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas is not merely a crap shoot--the City of Sin is packed with some of the top restaurants in the country, as well as headline entertainment. While the show provides exhibitors...
- The ASI Show! announces modified dates for 2005 shows, Orlando 2005 headliners. // Wearables Business;Feb2004, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p16
Presents information on dates and U.S. locations for the 2005 ASI Show!. Reason behind the success of The ASI Show! according to show president Matthew Cohn; Keynote speaker for the Orlando, Florida show; Details of the private Cirque du Soleil show.
- Red Carpet, Cirque Style. // Spice;May2011, Issue 2, p52
The article focuses on the upcoming Saltimbaco show or Tapis Rouge experience of Cirque du Soleil in Australia. It mentions that the acrobatics show will feature 50 performers and musicians from more than 20 different countries. Cirque du Soleil's vice president Finn Taylor said that Tapis Rouge...
- WHAT'S ON. // Budapest Business Journal;2/13/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p20
A calendar of events to be held in Budapest, Hungary from February 12-28, 2015 is presented including the 24th annual Budapest Boat Show, Cirque du Soleil-Quidam performance, and Museum of Fine Arts' p.A.R.T.y: The last night.
- ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. Bury, Martine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/8/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 98, Special Section p4
The article reports on the offerings of Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas, Nevada which include "O," "Mystere," "Zumanity" and "Ka." Beginning June 30, 2006, the Mirage will play host to "The Beatles Love By Cirque du Soleil," a production that blends the troupe's acrobatic feats with the songs of...
- Cirque on a search. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;12/7/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 49, p28
This article reports on the decision of Cirque du Soleil to search for new corporate sponsors after splitting with longtime sponsor AT&T Corp. After six years as title sponsor of the traveling shows, AT&T is parting with Cirque du Soleil at the end of 1998, citing a desire to put its money...
- CULTURE CALENDAR. // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p30
The article offers information on several events in Indiana in August 2011. It states that the "Farm to Fair" exhibit of flowers painter Douglas David on August 5 to 21 will showcase pastoral settings of life in the farm. It mentions the Janet Jackson concert to be held in Indiana State...
- TALLYING TICKETS. ALLEN, BOB // Billboard;12/22/2012, Vol. 124 Issue 46, p122
The article discusses the journal's methodology for compiling rankings of concert tours and performances that occurred between November 9, 2011 and November 13, 2012. Tours mentioned include "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour" from the circus group Cirque du Soleil and the "MDNA" tour...
- This month. // Australian Women's Weekly;Jul2012, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p221
A preview of several entertainment-related events in Australia in July 2012 is presented including Powerhouse Museum's "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Exhibition," Cirque Du Soleil's family-friendly production "OVO," and a concert tour by U.S. singer Melissa Etheridge.