Firms buy into internet sites
- PHOTO TRAVEL. // PSA Journal;Feb2006, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p48
A listing of exhibition related to travel photography from February to September 2006. Gretchen Rector is the contact person for the Deleware Valley Circuit. She can be reached at 8 S. Lincoln Ave., Moorestown, NJ 08057 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The web site of the exhibition is at...
- PICTORIAL PRINT. // PSA Journal;Feb2006, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p49
A listing of exhibitions related to pictorial print from February to August 2006 is presented. Glyn Edmunds is the contact person for an exhibit in Southampton, England. He can be reached at 42 Beach Rd., Hayling Island P011 0JG, England or thru his email at email@example.com. The...
- Start-ups tout a better Web. Duffy, Carolyn; Connor, Marsan // Network World;10/04/99, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p1
Previews products to be unveiled at the Fall Internet World 1999 trade show. Companies that will launch Web site performance monitoring tools; Web management products; Number of exhibitors; Expected number of visitors; Product prices.
- CONTENT MANAGEMENT IS KING. Holland, Roberta // eWeek;10/23/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p16
Reports on the 2000 Internet World trade show to be held in New York. Highlights of the event; Software companies' plan to introduce products designed to enhance content management and speed of delivery of Web sites.
- Prep courses for IHK event management assistants. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Apr2006, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p111
Reports on the installation of an information portal in the Internet for people interested in the apprenticed trade show entitled IHK Veranstaltungskauffrau/Veranstaltungskauffrau. Features of the web site; Design of the homepage; Information which can be accessed in the web site.
- Be careful you don't fall off online event bandwagon. Jones, Neil // Event;Jun2003, p8
Deals with online event. Definition of an event; Drawback of online event; Advantage of online event.
- Sales Q&A. Cole, Dan // Expo Magazine;Jul2005, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p13
Gives advice on marketing exhibition sponsorships online. Suggestion to review the web site of the seller and the process employed to market online products; Examination of the sales process; Use of traffic reports strategically.
- SpyGlass readies Web tools. Radosevich, Lynda // InfoWorld;3/10/97, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p19
Reports on the announcement of SpyGlass Inc. of the availability of Web client and server software for network computers (NC), televisions, and office machines at the Spring Internet World `97 conference in Los Angeles, California. Includes the availability of a pared-down browser called Device...
- On-line Exhibiting. // Canadian Philatelist;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p76
The article provides information on the online exhibition SPORT-O-NET'07 Exhibition. Members of The Royal are invited by Jaroslav Petrasek, president of the SPORT-O-NET'07 organizing committee, to participate in the exhibition. The Czech Philatelic Union is the sponsor of the online exhibition....