- Simon Burton. // Event;Mar2007, p25
The article presents an interview with Simon Burton, managing director of Exposure Event Creations. He says that he is among the people who fell in love with exhibitions. He mentions that he accepted the marketing director job at P&O Exhibition Services because of its enormousness. He cites that...
- Roadshow for Gas with P&O. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p6
Reports on the roadshow planned by P&O Exhibition Services for British Gas Trading in South England. Introduction of British Gas Trading's services in South England starting March 7, 1998; Conversion of trailers to provide a mobile exhibition unit.
- P&O wins golf tour contract. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p6
Reveals that the Professional Golfers Association has appointed P&O Exhibition Services to supply all interiors and landscaping services for its 1998 PGA European Senior Golf Tour. Information on Senior Tournament of Champions; Top names expected to play at the tournament.
- P&O snaps up register firm. // Marketing Event;Sep99, p7
Deals with the acquisition of registration services company Expo Systems by P&O Exhibition Services in Great Britain. Comments from David Cunningham, managing director of Expo Systems.
- Did she Cope with job swap? // Marketing Event;Sep99, p78
Deals with the job swap day between Michelle Cope, exhibitor sales executive and David Walley, managing director of P&O Exhibition Services on August 13, 1999. When did she won the chance to swap jobs; Views on her boss' performance.
- P&O divisions set up new identities. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p10
Reports that Earls Court & Olympia Group affiliates P&O Exhibition Services and P&O Events are to change their names. Reason for the name changing move; Personnel who will head the divisions.
- Home launch planned. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p6
Presents the Called Mode event, the Contemporary Home Show, which is being organized by BDC Events and will run at London's Business Design Center in England. Mode's event director.
- Chicago O'Hare Show Celebrates 25th Anniversary. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Aug2000, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p71
Celebrates the 25th anniversary of Chicago O'Hare Summer Antiques Show and Sale of Bob Smith and Dolphin Promotions Inc. in August 2000 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois.
- DIARY. // Design Week;4/1/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p12
Reports on developments related to design as of April 2004. Celebration of the Contemporary Kebab Culture Month by the Cinnamon Club in London; Opening of the Surfaces Show at the Business Design Centre; Popularity of making designs in bananas in Australia.