Imark launches Europe offensive
- CTS buy brings Imark offering. // Marketing Event;Apr99, p4
Provides information on the launching of marketing events by Imark Communications in the United Kingdom. Comments from David Pegler, managing director of Imark.
- Imark brings IT event quartet under one roof. // Event;Nov2002, p5
Reports that Imark Communications is combining four trade shows to create one communication distribution exhibition. Shows that will be included in Imark's exhibition; Benefit of the combined shows.
- Imark acquires @d:tech series. Schwartz, Matthew // B to B;03/19/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p2
Reports on the purchase of the @d:tech trade show series from eMarketWorld by Imark Communications. Goal to expand the advertising network; Extension of the marketing campaigns to traditional companies.
- Imark Communications Launches New Conference. // Information Today;May2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p15
Announces the launch of Content Management Europe conference and exhibition by Imark Communications. Venue and date of the event; Highlights of the event.
- Targeted Tech Tour. Bair, Betsy // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;May2003, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p63
Reports on Imark Communications' launching of its event marketing concept, the NEXT TechTour. Roadshow to small to midsize cities that is bringing major technology vendors to the small and midsize business market; Use of the model of the consumer car show in which the consumer has multiple and...
- Imark teams up with Reed to launch fair. // Event;Apr2003, p6
Reports on the cooperation between Imark Communications and Reed Exhibitions for the launching of the Enterprise IP Technology event alongside Reed's Enterprise Wireless Technology exhibition in London, England in November 2003. Target audience for the events; Remarks from Imark managing...
- Imark takes a step into UK. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p4
Reveals that Imark Communications has made its first foray into the United Kingdom (UK) exhibitions with the acquisition of the Interactive Group, organizer of the Softworld series of events. Business activities of Interactive Group.
- Consolidation continues on the trade show front. // B to B;8/20/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 15, p6
Reports that United States-based conference producer Imark Communications has acquired the trade shows owned by Digitrends LLC and eMarketWorld Inc. as of August 20, 2001.
- Software expo to share with materials fair. // Event;Jan2004, p9
Reports on the decision of Imark Communications to co-locate the 2004 Softworld Supply Chain event with the International Materials Handling Exhibition (IMHX) of Turret RAI. Venue for the events; Number of visitors and exhibitors for the Softworld and IMHX.