Jump in sales at boat show
- The greatest show on water. // Salt Water Sportsman;Oct94, Vol. 55 Issue 10, Southern Edition pE
Announces the schedule of the 1994 Annual Fort Lauderdale Boat Show.
- Draft picks. Caprio, Dennis; Barthold, Charles // Yachting;Oct97, Vol. 182 Issue 4, p75
Features several yachts which will be presented at various boat shows in the United States. Includes Hinckley Sou'wester 52; Cruiser 3870 Esprit; Sea Ray's 540 Sundancer; Benchmark 36 catamaran; Dynaflyer 40; Luhrs 360 SX.
- The boat show guide. Coyle, Jay // Yachting;Nov95, Vol. 178 Issue 5, p16
Presents information in going to boat shows. Casual approach to show attire; Choosing the boat; Boats as investments.
- Shopping the show booths. Brogdon, Bill // Yachting;Nov95, Vol. 178 Issue 5, p20
Presents guidelines for attending boat shows. Plan for buying a specific item; Search for brands; Rating features; Product comparisons.
- Ft. Lauderdale's big show. Coyle, Jay // Yachting;Mar97, Vol. 181 Issue 3, p139
Reports on the 1996 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Event's highlights; Allied Marine Group's partnership with Yachtcenter SA of Venezuela; Feadship's launch of its Vava boat.
- Small is beautiful. // Yankee;May90, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p23
Reports on the seventh annual North American Small Boat Show in Newport, Rhode Island, which takes place May 18-20. Admission prices; Type of boats on display.
- Showboating in Biscayne Bay. Skorupa, J. // Popular Mechanics;Jul89, Vol. 166 Issue 7, p32
Reports on various entries in the Miami International Boat Show and a new propulsion system introduced by OMC called King Cobra.
- Shark attack. // Dealernews;Jan1997, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the holding of the `Yikes Sharks' display at the 1996 NMMA boat shows. Event's title sponsor; Focus of the show; Dates and locations of the show.
- Los Angeles Boat Show Returns March 17-20. // Log Newspaper;3/4/2011, Issue 889, p23
The article provides information on the 55th annual Los Angeles Boat Show to be held on March 17-20, 2011 presented by the Southern California Marine Association at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California where hundreds of exhibits and marine accessories will be displayed...