Sara Lee eyes sporting life
- New flavors of Jimmy Dean Original Fresh Taste. Fast!Â®. // National Provisioner;Apr2002, Vol. 216 Issue 4, p66
Introduces the additional flavors of the Original Fresh Taste. Fast! sausage and patties by Jimmy Dean Foods in the U.S. Retail price; Product offerings; Ingredients of the product.
- Making $afety pay. // Snack Food;Apr96, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p43
Reports on the benefits of an improved safety program for Sara Lee Corp. Decrease of accident frequency rate; Five components of the program; Creation of a safe working environment attitude.
- With Ultra-Thin Deli Select, package is part of the product. // Food Engineering;Jun2002, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p22
Reports the use of a premium package by Sara Lee Corp. in introducing a line of Hillshire Farm brand luncheon meats in the U.S. Difficulties involved in packaging luncheon meats; Installation of a packaging equipment at the plant of Hillshire Farm; Retail price of the package.
- Color-coded packages. // Prepared Foods;Jul95, Vol. 164 Issue 8, p107
Presents Hillshire Farm's marketing program for its Lunch 'n Munch snack lunch meat line. Color-coded packaging system; Color coding for each flavor; Bright bold graphics, games and trivia to attract kids' attention.
- Sara Lee goes retail with John & Jane. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/29/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 63, p9
Reports on the opening of the John & Jane store of Sara Lee Europe in London. Product line; Company background; Replacement for the Inno variety store that carried Sara Lee's brands; Sales outlook.
- Sara Lee licenses Spalding name for an athletic approach to bodywear. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/31/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 19, p16
Reports on Sara Lee Bodywear's launching of a line of licensed bodywear bearing the Spalding name at bodywear market in New York City in August 1995. Aim of distribution; Signing of the license with the Sara Lee Knit products division of Sara Lee Corp. in April 1995; Description of styles in...
- Operating profits up 2.4... for Sara Lee personal unit. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/28/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 83, p11
Reports on the increase of operating profits for Sara Lee Personal Unit. Additional operating income from acquisitions; Increase in unit volume for knit products; Total earnings for Sara Lee.
- Operating profits off 4.3... in quarter at Sara Lee Unit. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/12/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 30, p3
States that Sara Lee Corp.'s personal products businesses showed a decline in operating profits in the fourth quarter ending July 3, 1993. Increase in Sara Lee's total net profits; Strong knit products operations in the United States; Hosiery; Intimate apparel.
- Sara Lee Corp. aims to sell textile plants. Curan, Catherine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/16/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 54, p2
Examines efforts of Sara Lee Corp., a global food and consumer products company, to sell its textile manufacturing plants and focus on marketing. Plans to take an after-tax charge in its second or third fiscal quarter to cover a proposed program to `deverticalize' its operations; Effect of Sara...