Crown raises record profits
- Winning formula. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Nov/Dec2012 Work London, p24
The article offers information on a training event to train volunteers for the London Olympics 2012. Crown Business Communications was given the responsibility to manage this training event by London Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (Locog). Locog had 14 separate...
- Crown profits almost double. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p11
Announces a 50 percent increase in profits at Crown Business Communications for the financial year ending September 1997.
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p10
Covers news briefs on marketing events in Great Britain as of June 2000. Appointment of Crown Business Communications by Railtrack; List of first-time exhibitors at the Tarsus Exhibitions & Publishing's International Police & Security Expo on October 10-12; Firms tickets being offered by...
- Crown sold to Amey for 9M Pounds. // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p7
Deals with the purchase of Crown Business Communications by business services group, Amey. Value of the acquisition; Information on the business of Crown; Benefits of the acquisition to Amey.
- Nicky Curran leaves Crown. // Conference & Incentive Travel;May2012, p7
The article reports that client services director at Crown Business Communications, Nicky Curran, has left the company and has become a freelancer.
- GOOD MONTH BAD MONTH. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Sep2010, p5
The article offers news briefs in the events industry in Great Britain including the takeover of Acclaim UK by Crown Business Communications, the early retirement of Bournemouth International Centre's head of conferences and events Clive Tyers and the business losses experienced by BAA.
- Microsoft deal for Crown Business Conmmunications. Ibrahim, Magda // Conference & Incentive Travel;Mar2011, p6
The article reports on the appointment of Crown Business Communications by Microsoft Europe in a year-long deal that includes exhibition, conference, and experiential work.
- Going the extra mile. Ibrahim, Magda // Conference & Incentive Travel;Nov/Dec2012, p41
The article presents a case study of Crown Business Communications which planned to organise a campaign and they wanted to deliver better transportation system during the London 2012 Olympic Games. It states that the company experienced time shortage in organising the campaign. It further states...
- BAT hires Crown to run three-phase internal roadshow. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Oct2010, p6
The article announces that Crown Business Communications will handle a three-phase roadshow for British American Tobacco (BAT).