Henley help for millennium
- Review. // Campaign (UK);11/28/97, Issue 48, p5
Reports on appointment of Martin Hayward, managing director of Bartle Bogle Hegarty's strategic arm, as head of consumer consultancy at Henley Center for Forecasting.
- stress ENVY. Pink, Daniel H. // Fast Company;Feb2001, Issue 43, p60
Presents insights from Martin Hayward, director of consumer consultancy for The Henley Centre, about the term, stress envy. Change in the definition of stress; Benefit of vacations to employees.
- Dunnhumby appoints Martin Hayward. Barns, Emma // Campaign;10/22/2004, Issue 43, p5
The article reports that Martin Hayward has left his role as the executive chairman at Henley Centre to take up a newly created position at the marketing consultancy Dunnhumby. Working as the new director of consumer strategy and futures, Hayward will head a team that will look to find more...
- Don't be a boiled frog. // Leisure & Hospitality Business;1/24/2002, p48
Comments on the failure of companies in the health and fitness industry to spot the changes in the market. Views on the rapid rate of growth in the sector; Result of a research by the Henley Centre; Response to arguments that health clubs are not meant to be for everyone.
- Who's pressing the buttons? Banbury, Louise // Marketing (00253650);3/1/2001, p23
Reports on a study released by the Henley Center for Forecasting in Great Britain recommending ways by which marketers can take advantage of the interactive television and online habits of consumers. Relevance of incorporating the Internet into the marketing mix; Impact of interactive TV on...
- INTANGIBLE DESIRES (AND HOW TO EXPLOIT THEM). Simms, Jane // Marketing (00253650);11/13/2003, p28
Consumers in the world's main markets are all spent out and becoming more disenchanted with the particular form of materialism that most companies â€” and governments â€” continue to peddle, according to research from the Henley Centrex. Through the HenleyWorld study, it has been...
- Henley Centre to provide research on US consumers. // Marketing (00253650);5/10/2001, p3
Reports on the expansion of marketing consultant Henley Centre in the United States.
- Impact of social change on newspaper examined. Giobbe, Dorothy // Editor & Publisher;5/28/94, Vol. 127 Issue 22, p27
Highlights Henley Center for Forecasting's Social Futures Jane Lewis' analysis on the impact of social change on newspapers. Changes in social structures; Demand for skilled, knowledge-based workers; Rise of flexible working arrangements; Comparison of strengths with television.
- Henley Centre to measure daypart poster response. // Marketing (00253650);5/24/2001, p6
Reports that Great Britain-based market research firm Henley Centre plans to offer its research focusing on the effectiveness of outdoor advertising as of May 24, 2001.