Mice snaps up Marler Haley in _GCP_2m takeover
- Mice takes slice of Marler Haley. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Apr98, p11
Reveals that the listed exhibition company Mice Group has bought a European division of Marler Haley for a cash deal. Significance of the acquisition.
- Opel Live deal goes to Mice. // Marketing Event;May98, p4
Reports on several developments at listed exhibition firm Mice Group. Acquisition of specialist metal worker ATK; Earlier acquisition of Marler Haley.
- Marler Haley joins Index as 12th member. // Event;Jul/Aug2002, p4
Presents information on the decision of modular stand company Marler Haley to join the Index Group. Reason behind the decision; Benefits of the move for Marler Haley.
- Mice prevails in Â£30m battle for Expocentric. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Feb2002, p6
Reports on the finalization of the takeover bid of Mice Group for virtual exhibitions firm Expocentric in 2002. Scope of the deal; Decision of Stephen Moore to step down as chief executive officer of Expocentric; Background on Expocentric.
- Acquisition frenzy. // Marketing Event;Apr99, p21
Covers news briefs on consolidation in the promotional industry of Great Britain as of April 1999. Acquisition of Mecklermedia's trade shows by Penton Media; Number of contracts and merger deals made by Advanstar for the past three years.
- Marler Haley unveils pop-up unit to reborn display arena. Fletcher, Mike // Event;May2004, p9
Reports on the launch of the Zenith pop-up display unit by Marler Haley in April 2004. Assembly process of the display system; Statement from the company's managing director Malcolm Hickin on the affordability and functionality of the product; Display systems with a similar concept produced by...
- Mice Group issue funds expansion. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Apr99, p8
Unveils the aim of Mice Group to issue funds for expansion plans through acquisitions. Comments from Mice chairman, Mike Curley; Financial data of the company; Acquisition deals of the company.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.