- Triple diamond's weapon of conquest. Willmot, Sean // NZ Business;May2004, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p6
Evaluates the Mitsubishi Colt automobile from Mitsubishi. Engine power; Design and features; Price.
- Colt with a kick. // Truck & Driver;Oct2007, p24
The article evaluates the Mitsubishi Colt from Mitsubishi.
- MITSUBISHI CZ3 CONCEPT. // AutoWeek;3/15/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p23
The article talks about the newest CZ3 concept by Mitsubishi which was unveiled in Geneva. Mitsubishi Motors Corp. had used the name for a concept at Tokyo in 2001 as well. According to sources, the concept will turn to reality at Paris. Based on the new Colt's platform, the CZ3 has a lower...
- Spyder man. // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p8
Reports on Mitsubishi Motors's 3000GT Spyder convertible.
- Mitsubishi unveils version of venture car for Japan. // Automotive News;11/4/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5685, p18
Introduces Mitsubishi Motors Corporation's Japanese version of the Carisma, which is a product of its Netherlands Car B.V. joint venture with Volvo Car Corporation and the Dutch government. Features of the automobile; Amount of sales mitsubishi is targeting per month; Cost of the vehicle.
- New powerplant. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;6/24/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5665, p32
Reports on Mitsubishi Motors Corp.'s installation of an ultralean-burn engine as standard equipment on Galant automobiles which will be sold in fall 1996.
- Eager to please. Kovach, Joe // AutoWeek;05/25/98, Vol. 48 Issue 22, p25
Focuses on the Mitsubishi Mirage LS coupe, automobile from Mitsubishi Motors Corporation. Details on the clutch and gear shift action of the coupe; Information on the four wheel independent suspension; Cost of the car. INSET: Bottom line.
- Just hitting its stride. // AutoWeek;1/31/94, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p22
Tests Mitsubishi Motors Corp.'s Mitsubishi Galant GS automobile. Pricing; Equipment; Standing-start acceleration; Rolling acceleration; Braking; Fuel economy; Handling; Engine; Drivetrain; Brakes; Wheels and tires; Suspension; Dimensions; Capacities. INSETS: Owners' voices.;Other voices..
- Mitsubishi introduces the 2011 CUV. // Dixie Automotive Report;Jun2010, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p8
A photograph of the 2011 crossover (CUV) automobile Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is presented.