Accountants get interactive
- Accounting giant weighs Connecticut consolidation. Dzikowski, Don // Westchester County Business Journal;07/27/98, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p5
Reports on the plan of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP to expand in Stamford, Connecticut. Lease for expansion space; Consolidation of the offices of the company.
- Former Pricewaterhouse execs form consultancy. Greene, Jay // Crain's Detroit Business;11/1/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p24
The article reports that the partners at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in Detroit, Michigan have formed a strategic advisory firm, Quantum Group, to help auto-related, health care or other public and private companies.
- CASE STUDY: Price water house coopers. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jun2011, p57
The article offers information on the internal networking programme of Pricewaterhousecoopers LLP at the Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt near Dublin, Ireland.
- London retains title of city with biggest clout. // Financial Management;Jul/Aug2011, p9
The article comments on a report by business services company PricewaterhouseCoopers that found London, England has the world's greatest economic clout in 2011 despite England's financial crisis due to its strong currency and the percentage of workforce employed in the financial and business...
- Major merger complete. // Transportation & Distribution;Jul98, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p18
Focuses on the July 1, 1998 merger between Coopers and Lybrand L.L.P., and Price Waterhouse, which became PriceWaterhouseCoopers. Estimated number of persons employed from around the world by the combined company; Estimated total combined fees of the companies in 1997.
- Education benefit adds ROI to MBA. Sweeney, Kevin // Employee Benefit News;Sep2001, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p1
Deals with the employee education reimbursement program of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) aimed at changing the dynamics of employee education and achieve a positive return on investment. Statement from Don Burkhard, director of Learning & Professional Development unit of PWC; Details on the...
- 2002ï¿½an excellent start. // Credit Management;Mar2002, p42
No abstract available.
- Calculate the choices. Isenstein, Howard // Modern Physician;Aug99, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p24
Discusses how United Medical Associates improve its business operations. Total revenue collected by United Medical; How Boston-based PricewaterhouseCoopers assessed the origin of United Medical's practice problems; Main problem of United Medical; Information on the billing system adopted by...
- PricewaterhouseCoopers offers risk audit service. Talley, Karen // American Banker;9/2/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 168, p9
Reports on a system which mitigates operational risk in the banking industry, offered by PricewaterhouseCoopers company. Details on the operational risks which banks encounter; Comments from Ali Samad-Khan, principal consultant with PricewaterhouseCoopers, on the system; How the system works.