HP:ICM scoops award quartet
- Outtakes. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Oct2015, p66
Several photographs are presented including shortlisted candidates gathered at the periodical's award ceremony at Brown's Hotel in Mayfair, London, England, Switzerland Convention and Incentive Bureau posing for a team shot, and Trailblazers apprenticeship scheme's advisory board meeting.
- Hats off to the world-class talent. Arrigo, Yasmin // Conference & Incentive Travel;Oct2015, Special section p3
In this is article, the author reports on the winners of the 21 categories in the award hosted by the periodical which was selected by group of judges gathered at Brown's Hotel in central London after reviewing close to 150 entries across the industry.
- C&IT to reveal awards line-up. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Sep2011, p5
The article reports that the shortlisted companies for the "Conference and IncentiveTravel" (C&IT) Excellence Awards will be revealed on September 16, 2011, which will be notified in advance for the awards day that will be held on November 4, 2011 at the Natural History Museum.
- GREEN SCENE. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p10
Information about the 2010 IMEX exhibition, which showcased incentive travel, meetings, an event suppliers worldwide is presented. It recognized outstanding environmental and community-service efforts during its annual awards ceremony in Frankfurt, Germany. It cites the Intel Development Forum...
- C&IT Excellence Awards grows with new categories. Bold, Ben // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2013, p7
The article reports on the award categories added to the 2013 C&IT Execellence Awards. "C&IT" magazine invites corporate and association event planners, agencies and venues and destinations to submit their entries for the 2013 celebration for the best in conference and incentive travel. The...
- Inspirational experiences. // Insurance Conference Planner;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 41 Issue 4, Special Section p8
Presents the highlights of an incentive trip to Sydney, New South Wales and Gold Coast, Queensland for the top achievers of a multinational consumer goods company from the U.S. Total number of delegates; Places visited in the region; Other recreational activities during the event.
- Business travel drives innovation. // Enterprise (Pakistan);Feb2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p33
The article discusses the importance of business travel for innovation. It indicates that business travel in addition to incentive awards is the smartest business investment a business enterprise can make. It is also found out in surveys that business travel gives opportunities to negotiate...
- An Award for Programs With Purpose. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jun2006, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p37
The article highlights the Commitment to the Community Award, given yearly by IMEX, the international exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and events held in Frankfurt, Germany. The award is given to individual who has organized an innovative charitable program in relation to meeting or...
- Gold Rush Incentive. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Sep2006, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p31
The article focuses on the incentive awards given by King Pharmaceuticals Inc. in Bristol, Tennessee. The company treat its incentive winners like gold, and as part of its President's Club Alaskan cruise on the Carnival Spirit, the group disembarked in Skagway for their award ceremony. The...