London venue plan moves up
- Kew Gardens get new exhibition hall. // Nature;3/22/1990, Vol. 344 Issue 6264, p278
Reports on the opening of the most energy efficient public building in Europe, the Sir Joseph Banks Centre for Economic Botany, at the Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew, London. Most of the building is underground; Radical design; Tribute to botanist Sir Joseph Banks (1743-1820).
- SEC Glebe unveiled. // Travel Daily;8/14/2013, p6
The article reports on the designs of the Sydney Exhibition Centre at Glebe Island in Sydney, New South Wales and mentions the construction on the centre's hard-walled facility to be completed in 2014.
- If Carlsberg did Kunsthallen. Bomsdorf, Clemens // Art Newspaper;Nov2010, Issue 218, p24
The article reports on the support extended by politicians to the proposed exhibition space on the site of the former Carlsberg brewery in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- China developers plan large furniture center. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;9/6/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p32
The article reports on the plan of officials with the Dongguan Famous Furniture Association to build a wholesale furniture center in Houjie, China that could reach 10 million square feet over time. INSET: Zhejiang keeps 0% duty rate.
- Texworld Expands Before '07 Move. Foreman, Katya // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/14/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 34, p23
The article reports that Texworld held in Paris, France will be moving to Porte de Versailles venue in March 2007. To accommodate new exhibitors at the show's La Defense-based event that will start in February 2006, halls have been added to the venue. The first Chinese trend forum showcasing...
- New hotel for Sydney. // Travel Daily;12/ 3/2012, p1
The article reports on the confirmation of New South Wales Tourism Minister George Souris that a new hotel will be featured at the planned Sydney International Convention, Exhibition & Entertainment Precinct in 2013.
- SEC @ Glebe Is works. // Travel Daily;10/17/2013, p6
The article reports that four cranes will be used to manoeuvre the roof and frame of the temporary Sydney Exhibition Centre @ Glebe Island in Sydney, New South Wales.
- Trade-Fair Hall in Paris. // Detail (English Edition);Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 2008 Issue 4, p363
The article reviews the architectural design of the Trade-Fair Hall in Paris, France.
- PEEL SEEKS TRADE CENTRE SPLASH. // Estates Gazette;6/4/2011, Issue 1122, p42
The article reports on the proposal for the 2.5 million square feet (sq. ft.) International Trade Centre submitted by the Peel Group as part of its 4.5 billion Wirral Waters project in England that will include four multi-level buildings.