- Building your business at trade shows. Gage, Kathleen // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/2/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p12
Cites several considerations and tips for businesses participating in trade shows. Relationship with show organizers; Preparation of employees manning the booth; Significance of trade shows as a marketing strategy.
- CHEAT SHEET. Chandler, Linda C. // Expo Magazine;Jan2008, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p62
The article provides information on how to launch an event. According to the author, the first step to take is to decide on a format or a concept and deciding on either a small show or have a larger event. She adds that after settling with an idea, it should be tested and assessed on the...
- Independent financial planning. // British Dental Journal;9/24/2005, Vol. 199 Issue 6, p387
Highlights the International Dental Showcase 2005 in England. Provision of financial advices relating to mortgage loans by the independent financial planning specialists at MLP Private Finance; Offers visitors chances to win a European travel opportunity.
- SERVICES HELPLINE. // Event;Feb2004, p44
Gives advice on problems with exhibitions and other events-related activities. Companies providing promotional staff for exhibitions; Services related to providing mobile units for service launching and campaign.
- Fairs, exhibits serve as primary media for East Europe traders. // Marketing News;7/2/76, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p4
The article provides information on the results of the "Eastern Europe Report" on fairs and exhibitions as the primary mediums of promotions for traders. It mentions that the fairs and exhibitions will continue to receive the largest share of advertising expenditures in Hungary. It says that 2...
- Fair guide warning. // Cabinet Maker;2/25/2005, Issue 5427, p8
The article reports that companies should ignore notices from Austrian company Construct Data Verlag AG requesting company details for inclusion in a Fair Guide--or face a bill of pound 2,000. The letter provides details of a supposedly free listing--the firm's name and address--asking companies...
- When good sales go bad, ask … don't whine. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Journal of Business (10756124);9/1/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 18, pB18
Provides an author's view on the barriers to making sales. Ways of how salespeople react and respond to sales problems; Dealing with competition like price bidding from customers; Importance of maintaining fair market value by asking customers that develop better dialogue and identify customer's...
- Simply unveils days for niche airport shows. // Event;Feb2004, p7
Reports on the 2004 schedules for the airport events of Simply Group. Details of the Air&Port Security Expo Europe; Information on the Avionics Expo Europe.
- Plan to Make an Impression. Desroches, Jack // BusinessWest;Oct2004, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p17
Presents the guidelines that are critical for successful trade show marketing. Establishment of the objectives of the show; Planning of the announcement of company's presence; Design of the company's booth graphics.