- The Future Is Now. Molitor, Dori // Promo;Jun2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p39
Comments on the future of the promotion industry in the U.S. Definitions of promotion; Problem with the industry; Suggested ways for the industry to survive.
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);1/16/2003, p8
Presents news related to marketing as of January 16, 2003. Extension of transmission hours of television channel by UK Food; Launch of an Arts First members club by The Times and Sunday Times; Promotion of managing director of motorcycling Rob MunroHall to the post of managing director Emap...
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);2/17/2000, p5
Reports on marketing developments in Great Britain as of February 17, 2000. Promotion of John Newcomb to the position of managing director for sales and marketing of Addis Group; Appointment of Phil Rudge as the vice president for continental Europe of Universal Pictures International Video.
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);3/14/2002, p5
Reports developments related to marketing in Great Britain as of March 2002. Promotion of Mark Bernard as European marketing director; Appointment of BMPDDB to develop advertisement under The White Stuff campaign; Launching of Munchsters lunch box snacks.
- Promotions Soar with Sideshow Antics. Schilling, Roger // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Sep2001, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p34
Focuses on the marketing plans of marketing experts to boost sale and attract customers in the United States. Requirements of an effective promotions and special events; Essence of customer-loyalty programs; Impact of an effective promotional program to the income of the company.
- Clear the air. McCarthy, John J. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jul97, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p44
Presents sales techniques which provide a salesperson various ways to counter price objections. Justification of the price; Providing information regarding the product; Use of testimonials; Addressing customer goals; Guiding principles of selling with regards to customer's objections. INSET:...
- Evaluation strategy doesn't measure up. Hatfield, Colin // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p7
Comments on the inefficient evaluation strategy of the marketing and exhibition industries. Typical measurement of an exhibition's success.
- Capital adjustments. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p33
Discusses the viability of London, England attractions as venues to host live corporate events. Information on the events organized by Fortesqueue at the London Zoo; Tourist attractions recommended; Clients that have used the London Studios as the venue for events and product launches.
- At the show... maximising impact. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p5
Presents information on maximizing the impact of products during exhibitions. Importance of the exhibition staff; Utilization of technology.