- Trio Launches Facility for LBO. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;01/08/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p2
Reports on a credit facility arranged by Credit Suisse First Boston, BNP Paribas and FleetBoston for the leveraged buyout of Collins & Aikman Floor Coverings company. Price structure; Credit rating.
- C&A Donates New Floorcoverings to Schools. // Environmental Design & Construction;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p14
Reports that C&A Floorcoverings has established a partnership with the Council of Educational Facility Planners International (CEFPI) as part of the association's School Building Week. Goal of the partnership; Preview of initial projects.
- C&A Floorcovering Offers Continuing Education on LEED. // Environmental Design & Construction;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p10
Reports that C and A Floorcoverings has developed a continuing education unit-approved presentation on the mainstreaming of sustainable architecture. Overview of industry's emerging environmental rating system from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC); Enhancement of understanding of USGBC...
- Going 100%. Fleming, Megan // Waste News;11/30/98, Vol. 4 Issue 29, p15
Reports on the decision of Dalton, Georgia-based Collins & Aikman Floorcoverings Inc. to drop its product line of virgin-material carpet backings and use 100 percent recycled material. Firm's use of reclaimed carpet to make industrial grade flooring and other products.
- Carpet merger. // Interior Design;Jul99, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p200
Reports on the acquisition of Monterey Carpets by Collins & Aikman Floorcoverings, Inc. Comments made by Mac Bridger, Chief Financial Officer of Collins & Aikman; How the companies do not anticipate changes in the way they market and distribute their product lines.
- C&A veteran McCullough remembered. // Home Textiles Today;10/09/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p53
Reports on the holding of a memorial service in Greenwich, Connecticut, to commemorate the late Donald McCullough, retired chairman and chief executive officer of Collins and Aikman Floorcoverings Inc. Contributions made to the company; Personal and professional characteristics; Career...
- IN BRIEF. // Health Facilities Management;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p6
Provides information on several information resources. Brochure from Collins& Aikman Floorcoverings; White paper from the Association of Water Technologies.
- Restaurant waste powers Tandus' Ga. boiler. Lafferty, Brennan // Waste News;1/22/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p16
The article reports that Tandus-owned company C&A Floorcoverings has powered its boiler with biodiesel at its Dalton, Georgia, plant. The biodiesel project involves fellow Georgia company Soymet LLC, which recycles used vegetable cooking oil and grease from restaurants and converts it to the...
- Complexity of the carpet. // Architectural Record;Jun2003, Vol. 191 Issue 6, p244
C&A Floorcoverings has introduced Chaos, a new geometric design for carpet tile by collaborating with designer Jhane Barnes. Chaos in based on the principles of Chaos Theory and fractal mathematics.