Not a breed apart
- Shell Suite. Rines, Simon // Marketing Week;12/2/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p55
Considers the importance of the use of shell schemes in the success of exhibition events. Why exhibitors often criticize the scheme; Comments from Rene Dee, organizer of the International Festival of Chocolate and managing director of the Royal Horticulture Halls; Basic package in exhibitions.
- APPOINTMENTS. // Event;Nov2002, p9
Presents news on exhibition industry executives in Great Britain as of November 2002. Position of Rene Dee at the Exhibition Venues Association; Appointment of Ben Johncock at Wembley; Promotion of Sally Morgan at The Network.
- RHH to celebrate 100 years of exhibitions. Wills, Abigail // Event;Apr2004, p9
Reports that the Royal Horticultural Halls (RHH) in London, England will be having an exhibition to celebrate its centenary as an exhibition and events venue on September 14-15, 2004. Comment from RHH managing director RenÃ© Dee; Plans of RHH to stage a major sporting event in 2005; Shows...
- President's message. Ware, Charlotte // Caribbean Business;10/12/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 40, pS2
The article focuses on the 5th Annual Convention of the Sales and Marketing Executives Association of Puerto Rico. The event features exhibition of technology strategically attuned to their professional requirements, with more than 80 exhibitors. Also, executives from different industries, whose...
- CM's New York Show Attracts 700. K. J. // Circulation Management;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p9
Information on the "Circulation Management" (CM) Conference and Expo held at New York City on June 4 to 6, 2007 is presented. The highlights of the event include six tracks and 30 sessions presented by circulation professionals. Topics discussed in the conference were E- Product Strategies and...
- Marketers Hit the Road to See What's Coming. Waldman, Allison J. // Television Week;9/18/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p16
The article offers information on the 9th annual RoadShow Hollywood conference of marketing executives presented by the L.A. Office in Los Angeles, California from September 18 to 21, 2006.
- Services Marketing Institute debuts Feb. 1 at Arizona State. // Marketing News;1/16/1987, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information on the Services Marketing Institute to be held on February 1 to 5, 1987 at the Arizona State University.
- DIARY. // Brand Strategy;Feb2005, Issue 189, p6
Presents a schedule of summit meetings for marketing directors in London, England.
- SME President's Message. // Caribbean Business;10/6/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 39, p62
The article offers information on the Sales & Marketing Executives Association's (SME's) "Sales & Marketing Conference: Ready, Set, Market," which will be held at Ritz-Carlton Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico on October 11-13, 2011.