- Win a Hamilton Khaki X-Wind Pilot Watch at FLYING MAG.COM! // Flying;Nov2009, Vol. 136 Issue 11, p22
The article offers information on how to participate on the journal's Hamilton Khaki X-Wind pilot watch giveaway promotion.
- Dazzle The Crowd. WEISGAL, JESSIE // Successful Promotions;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p58
The article features several products which can be used as promotional items including a bubble glow barrel pen, a rhinestone pin and Ladies' Cheri watch.
- TOY DEPARTMENT. Ralston, Bill // Metro (NZ);Jun2000, Issue 228, p125
Provides information about the Philippe Starck-designed Lexon alarm clock, Casio G-Shock watch and the Pelikan Level L5 pen. Challenge of operating the clock; Reinvention of the inkwell by Pelikan; Suitability of the MT-G watch for adults.
- Products: 2016 Holiday Gift Guide. ASHABOGLU, SELIN // Architect;Dec2016, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p30
Several photographs of 2016 holiday gifts including Pen Uno, the Bradley Compass watch and the Cut, Yumi Endo lasercut, stainless steel necklace are presented.
- WIN YOUR TEAM WATCH. // Rugby League Week;7/23/2008, p24
The article offers information on the team watch from Zed and Zed jewellers in Australia. As stated, this team watch is made as a give away for the first correct entry each week. In order to get the give away, one must cut out the grid, mark the box if a person can feel the ball is in and send...
- Luxe stuff (all free)! // Glamour;Sep2006, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p68
The article features several giveaways for readers of "Glamour." A lucky winner can get gator-banded watch from Marc Jacobs. A $4,200 trip to Napa Valley, California. Five readers will win cosmetic products such as Olay Definity Intense Hydrating Cream from Olay Co., Channel Soft Touch Eyeshadow...
- PERSONAL SHOPPER. // Belle;Dec2010/Jan2011, p77
This section features several products, including the R5-5 Chronograph watch, the V Collection ballpoint pen, and the Frette Metropolitan hand towel.
- PROBLEM SOLVED. WALCHAK, MAURIN // Successful Promotions;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p36
The article suggests several incentive gifts for unique situations. It states that to add eco-friendly items to an incentives program, give program participants organic clothing items like a bathrobe made from 100 percent bamboo. For incentive programs that need higher-end items, a swivel desk...
- TABLESCAPE BEDSIDE TABLE. // House Beautiful;Mar2008, Vol. 150 Issue 3, p52
The article describes the design created by editor Senga Mortimer on a bedside table. She says guests deserve beautiful things from personal collections. She suggests keeping the latest magazines in drawers. The recommended materials for the table include Tiffany's classic pen, gold leather...