- The Ister. HÖLDERLIN, FRIEDRICH // PN Review;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p50
The poem "The Ister," by Friedrich HÃ¶lderlin and translated by Andrew Shanks is presented. First LineL: Now come, fire! Last Line: Playing at?
- WSA ORGANIZERS LOOK TO AUGUST AS SHOW PARTICIPATION DIPS. Abel, Katie // FN: Footwear News;3/3/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p10
This article states that while WSA organizers acknowledged that the 2008 edition of the trade show was challenging, they were upbeat about the future. WSA CEO Skip Farber said February 2008's late show dates, coupled with overlapping fashion weeks and trade shows in Europe, created "a perfect...
- 'Like a shot in the arm.'. // Gramophone;Jan2012, Vol. 89 Issue 1079, p15
The article focuses on Thomas Kemp, violinist and music conductor who is committed to 20th and 21st century work.
- Book reviews. O'Regan, Cyril // Journal of the American Academy of Religion;Summer95, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p397
Reviews the book `Hegel's Political Theology,' by Andrew Shanks.
- Reviews. Forrester, Duncan B. // Journal of Theological Studies;Oct96, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p814
Reviews the book `Civil Society. Civil Religion.,' by Andrew Shanks.
- Book reviews. McKenna, Joseph H. // Theological Studies;Jun97, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p380
Reviews the book `Civil Society, Civil Religion,' by Andrew Shanks.
- A new path at Penton. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/23/96, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p3
Reports that Thomas Kemp, chief executive of Cleveland, Ohio-based Penton Publishing, is planning to bring changes in the company. Mandate to boost the unit's revenues; Promotion of Penton into the trade show business.
- WSA Sale Buzz Surfaces; ENK Could Be Potential Suitor. // FN: Footwear News;8/13/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 31, p2
The article reports on the possible sale of World Shoe Association (WSA) Global Holdings Inc. to ENK International. One source said the generally tumultuous market conditions, including a tightening of the debt markets, could be impacting progress of the negotiations. Private investors and...
- On Deadline. // FN: Footwear News;8/25/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 32, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the footwear industry. Skip Farber has resigned as chief executive officer (CEO) of WSA. Foot Locker Inc. reported in August 2008 that it had a second-quarter profit of $18 million, or 11 cents a share, ahead of Wall Street estimates for 3 cents. That...