Go shopping for shows
- Imark merges with Euro pair under VNU flag. // Event;Feb2004, p5
Reports on the merger of Imark Communications Europe with Jaarbeurs Exhibitions & Media and BIAS Group to form VNU Exhibitions Europe. Number of events managed by VNU Exhibitions; Officers selected for VNU; Statement from Imark managing director David Pegler about the office relocation of Imark.
- EXHIBITORS CRY OUCH! Chatfield-Taylor, Cathy // Association Meetings;Feb2003, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on the financial problems being experienced by the exhibitions industry in the U.S. Percentage of the decrease of exhibitor budget in 2002; Effects of mergers and acquisition on the number of exhibiting companies; Actions that should be taken by exhibition managers to increase...
- IN BRIEF. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct2002, p6
Reports business developments in the Great Britain as of October 2002. Acquisition of Flexipipe Ltd. by Uponor; Schedule for the annual trade show of Unimer.
- Atlanta show reveals niche strategies. // Home Textiles Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p9
Highlights the Altanta Rug Market trade show in the U.S. Companies participating in the event; Acquisition of Rainbow Rugs by Natco; Driving factor behind the Custom Border collection of Karastan.
- REC takes control of incentive show. White, Sara // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p11
Reports that Reed Exhibition Companies (REC) has acquired the National Incentive Show. Number of exhibitors at the year 2000 National Incentive Show; Reasons behind the acquisition of the show by REC.
- Pegler resigns VNU position. // Event;Apr2005, p5
Reports on the resignation of David Pegler as managing director of VNU Exhibitions UK in Great Britain in April 2005. Reason behind Pegler's resignation; Role of Pegler in the creation of the exhibition organiser Imark in 1998; Comments by Dick Molman, managing director of VNU Exhibitions...
- Society/Industry NEWS. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Jul2000, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p19
Reports developments in the ceramic industries as of July 2000. Completion of the agreement between manufacturer Owens-Illinois Inc. and BOC Gases; Acquisition of brick manufacturer Westerwald Industriekeramik GmbH by The Rath Group; Details of the exhibit areas at the Corning Museum of Glass.
- CERAMICS IN THE News. // Ceramic Industry;Jan2003, Vol. 153 Issue 1, p8
Presents news related to the ceramic industry worldwide as of January 1, 2003. Products to be featured at the 17th China International Ceramics Industry Exhibition to be held from May 19-22, 2003 in Gangzhou, China; Acquisition of North Carolina-based KNI Industries by California-based W.P....
- SED and Hirex merge. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep2002, p6
Reports the merger of equipment hire exhibition Hirex with SED show to create Hirex@SED zone in Great Britain. Advantages of the consolidation; Company background of both firms; Terms of merger agreements.