Q & A
- 'Traffic builders' get your exhibit noticed. Hodgdon, Chris // New Hampshire Business Review;8/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p27A
Reports on the strategies of exhibitors at the Tri-City Business to Business Exposition in Manchester, New Hampshire to promote their exhibits.
- At the show... maximising impact. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p5
Presents information on maximizing the impact of products during exhibitions. Importance of the exhibition staff; Utilization of technology.
- Trade expositions--a game of show and tell. Berkman, Sue // Westchester County Business Journal;03/29/99, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p27
Offers tips for companies interested in attending trade shows. Importance of promotion; Need to set goals before the show date; Communication with prospective buyers; Sales presentation. INSET: What to pack.
- Editor's notes. Merritte, Tanya K. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, special section p3
Comments on the All Baby and Child Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada. Accounts on the views of vendors about the exposition; Number of attendees; Suitability of the exhibition for exhibitors who are serious about being significant.
- Building your business at trade shows. Gage, Kathleen // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/2/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p12
Cites several considerations and tips for businesses participating in trade shows. Relationship with show organizers; Preparation of employees manning the booth; Significance of trade shows as a marketing strategy.
- Stand aid. Smith, Wendy // Marketing Week;2/25/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p67
Focuses on the issue of ensuring maximum returns on investments on exhibitions. Importance of having clear objectives; Design of exhibition stand; Role of the sales and marketing teams.
- Showing Off. Young, Simon // NZ Marketing Magazine;Oct2006, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p40
The article looks at the progress of the exhibition and show industry in New Zealand. One of New Zealand's best-known exhibition events, Fieldays, had its site extended for 2006 to cope with extra demand. However, despite the activity, New Zealand marketers still under utilize trade shows and...
- EVENTS & SPONSORSHIPS. // Marketing News;7/15/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p18
Presents charts and graphical representations on marketing events and corporate sponsorships. Sponsorship spending worldwide, from 2002-2004; Trade show growth in 2003; Analysis of sponsorship spending in North America by property type; Annual trade show exhibit budgets and shows attended in...
- How the Tri-City Expo can jump-start your business. Hodgdon, Chris // New Hampshire Business Review;8/5/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p21
Features the Tri-City Business After Hours and Exposition hosted by the Greater Nashua, Manchester and Concord Chambers of Commerce in New Hampshire. Benefits of business-to-business exposition; Tips for a successful participation in expositions; Contact information for the Tri-City exposition.