Q & A
- At the show... maximising impact. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p5
Presents information on maximizing the impact of products during exhibitions. Importance of the exhibition staff; Utilization of technology.
- Trade expositions--a game of show and tell. Berkman, Sue // Westchester County Business Journal;03/29/99, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p27
Offers tips for companies interested in attending trade shows. Importance of promotion; Need to set goals before the show date; Communication with prospective buyers; Sales presentation. INSET: What to pack.
- 'Traffic builders' get your exhibit noticed. Hodgdon, Chris // New Hampshire Business Review;8/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p27A
Reports on the strategies of exhibitors at the Tri-City Business to Business Exposition in Manchester, New Hampshire to promote their exhibits.
- Editor's notes. Merritte, Tanya K. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, special section p3
Comments on the All Baby and Child Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada. Accounts on the views of vendors about the exposition; Number of attendees; Suitability of the exhibition for exhibitors who are serious about being significant.
- Building your business at trade shows. Gage, Kathleen // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/2/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p12
Cites several considerations and tips for businesses participating in trade shows. Relationship with show organizers; Preparation of employees manning the booth; Significance of trade shows as a marketing strategy.
- Stand aid. Smith, Wendy // Marketing Week;2/25/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p67
Focuses on the issue of ensuring maximum returns on investments on exhibitions. Importance of having clear objectives; Design of exhibition stand; Role of the sales and marketing teams.
- EVENTS & SPONSORSHIPS. // Marketing News;7/15/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p18
Presents charts and graphical representations on marketing events and corporate sponsorships. Sponsorship spending worldwide, from 2002-2004; Trade show growth in 2003; Analysis of sponsorship spending in North America by property type; Annual trade show exhibit budgets and shows attended in...
- How the Tri-City Expo can jump-start your business. Hodgdon, Chris // New Hampshire Business Review;8/5/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p21
Features the Tri-City Business After Hours and Exposition hosted by the Greater Nashua, Manchester and Concord Chambers of Commerce in New Hampshire. Benefits of business-to-business exposition; Tips for a successful participation in expositions; Contact information for the Tri-City exposition.
- Once again, Expo Reclam 2007 (31st January -2nd February) increases its foreign participation. // SignGraphic: Outdoor Advertising Magazine;2007, Issue 93, p1
The article presents information on the outcome of the Expo Reclam 2007 event. The event not only managed to be the reference point for the leading companies of the promotional gift sector in the Iberian market, but it also continued to strengthen the trend towards the internationalisation of...