BTA backs UK at Dubai show
- `Lack of interest' kills BTA seminar. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Apr97, p8
Focuses on the British Tourist Authority's cancellation of its exhibition and promotion seminar workshop scheduled on March 5, 1997. Reasons for the cancellation.
- Confex and BTA plan to host agents next year. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/25/2002, Issue 2502, p6
Presents an update on the British tourist trade as of February 25, 2002. Partnership between International Confex and British Tourist Authority in launching an initiative for conference agents in 2003; Aim of the conference; Number of exhibitors which participated in the event.
- Places to see, things to do, and the latest on travel. Sopronyi, Judy P. // British Heritage;Jul2003, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p10
The article provides information on tourist places in England. Thermae Bath Spa, scheduled for a May 2003 opening, has a building of Bath stone with a rooftop thermal pool, an indoor thermal pool, steam and massage rooms, an exercise area, and a classroom for yoga and meditation. Artworks and...
- British Tourism splits budget by segment, with hip pitch to GenX. Underwood, Elaine // Brandweek;12/11/95, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p4
Reports on the British Tourism Authority's (BTA) marketing initiatives in the United States for December 1995. Target markets; Features of the `UK--The Guide' periodical; Transfer of account to Berenter Greenhouse & Webster in New York.
- ETB makes break with BTA to strengthen English brand. // Marketing Week;5/14/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p9
Announces that the English Tourist Board (ETB) in the United Kingdom, is planning to have a separate communications division from that of the umbrella organization, the British Tourist Authority (BTA). Reasons for ETB move; ETB discussion on how to market England as a destination; Allocation of...
- Guide to Theatre and Music. // In Britain;Jul95, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the publication of the guidebook `Guide to Theatre & Music' in Great Britain. Availability of guidebook from the British Tourist Authority.
- BTA news ... // In Britain;Jan2000, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p7
Presents notices from the British Tourist Authority (BTA) as of January 2000. BTA Johannesburg voted as the best tourism office in South Africa; Transfer of the office of the BTA in Brussels, Belgium.
- What to read ... // In Britain;Jan2000, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p8
Features the year 2000 issue of the periodical `Time to Travel,' published by the British Tourist Authority specially written for travelers from the United States.
- BRITAIN'S ROYAL HERITAGE. // In Britain;Jun2002, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p8
Features the 'Britain's Royal Heritage' publication of the British Tourist Authority for the Jubilee celebration of the Queen Mother. Number of featured places around Great Britain; Introduction of the Prince of Wales; Duration of the Jubilee weekend.