Mice Group issue funds expansion
- Curley calls it a day at Mice. // Event;Mar2005, p14
Reports on the plan of Mice Group chairman Michael Curley to retire from the board in March 2005. Appointment of Brian Shepherd as chief executive; Disposal by Curley of his shares in Mice; Resignation of vice-chairman Stephen Barclay from the company; Financial plans by the company.
- Mice lands worldwide account for Motorola. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Nov2002, p5
Reports that Mice Group has won a contract with international technology firm Motorola. Services offered by the Mice Group; Information on the events to be held by Mice Group for Motorola; Relationship of Mice with Motorola.
- Mice pursues buying policy. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p8
Details the business negotiations of listed exhibition company Mice Group for July 1998. Assets and businesses bought by Mice; Financial status of Mice.
- Expocentric hires new chief. // Event;Jan2003, p5
Reports the appointment of Paul Carter as managing director at Epocentric in November 2002. Business performance of Mice Group for the six months to August 31, 2002; Reason for the resignation of Hugh Scrimgeour; Plans of Carter for the exhibition event.
- Mice prevails in Â£30m battle for Expocentric. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Feb2002, p6
Reports on the finalization of the takeover bid of Mice Group for virtual exhibitions firm Expocentric in 2002. Scope of the deal; Decision of Stephen Moore to step down as chief executive officer of Expocentric; Background on Expocentric.
- Mice nets dual role at mobile telecoms fair. // Event;Mar2003, p5
Reports that Mice Group has provided exhibition and corporate entertainment services for Lucent Technologies at 3GSM World Congress in Cannes, France in February 2003. Exhibition equipment provided by Mice International; Entertainment services provided by Mice Entertainment Services; Remarks...
- Mice snaps up Marler Haley in _GCP_2m takeover. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb99, p7
Reports on the purchase of Marler Haley by the Mice Group exhibition company. Resignation of Tom Heinersdorff as chairman of Mice; Number of employees turned over by Marler; Other deals entered into by Mice.
- Mice takes slice of Marler Haley. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Apr98, p11
Reveals that the listed exhibition company Mice Group has bought a European division of Marler Haley for a cash deal. Significance of the acquisition.
- Mice scoops ...2m Macau handover. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Oct99, p13
Reports on the contract won by Mice Group company from the Macau Handover Ceremony Co-ordination Office to produce a cultural program marking the handover of the colony from Portugal to China on December 19, 1999. Joint venture formed by Mice with Ideias do Futuro company; Preparation for the...