Sponsor move by Mothercare
- CREATING INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT: THE CASE OF JAPAN WEEK IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA. Morfessis, Ionna // Economic Development Review;Fall88, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p40
Focuses on Japan Week, a week-long series of trade, cultural and sports events focusing on Japan, conducted by the city of Phoenix in Arizona. Objectives of Japan Week; Selection of the event coordinators; Solicitation of corporate sponsorship; Press and publicity; Benefits of the program.
- Pop 2000 gets more backing. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p6
Presents the sponsors for the Pop 2000 venture exhibition. Information on the sponsors; Details on the exhibition.
- Jewellery show seeks patrons. // Marketing Event;Feb98, p11
Discusses International Jewellery London's search for sponsorship for its British and European award for young designers, a new feature of the trade show to be held on September 6-9, 1998 in London, England.
- London Cannabis event in hunt for big-brand backer. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);3/21/2002, p1
Reports the sponsorship hunt of the organizers for the London Cannabis Festival in England. Offer of music stages to the sponsors; Opportunity of marketing the products in television.
- Cow-town welcome. Sivak, Cathy // Dairy Field;Sep99, Vol. 182 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on the Cows on Parade exhibit, an effort by the city of Chicago, Illinois to promote tourism and family activities. Corporate sponsorship for life-sized costumed cows set to be sold in an auction; Souvenirs sold by vendors to commemorate the event.
- Science And Engineering Fair. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);4/11/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p13
The article reports that the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) announced its sponsorship of the ExxonMobil Texas Science and Engineering Fair which will be held at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center on April 5-7, 2007.
- Tigra is Cosmo catwalk model. // Marketing Event;Apr99, p6
Announces the corporate sponsorship of Tigra to the Cosmopolitan Show `Vauxhall Tigra Catwalk.' Comments from Alison Thomas, communications manager for Vauxhall Tigra.
- Consumers online. Hodges, Jane // Advertising Age;3/18/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p41
Discusses Mecklermedia's Internet World Home & Office Expo that took place in February 1996 in New York. The encouraging turnout despite poor weather; The valuable market for consumer Internet shows; Companies sponsoring consumer computer events including `Newsweek.'
- SPONSORS. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/21/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 3, pS052
The article offers information on the corporate sponsors of the 2013 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, which include Delta Air Lines, Denso, and Johnson Controls.