Innovative approach pays off Down Under
- SEC@GI event glory. // Travel Daily;2/20/2014, p4
The article offers information on the Reed Gift Fairs Sydney February Show that was held at Sydney Exhibition Centre @ Glebe Island (SEC@GI) in New South Wales.
- Australia hit as Asians withdraw. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec98, p14
Talks about the impact of Australia's favorable exchange rates on its exhibition industry. Reduction in Asian firms at various exhibitions; Exhibitions hosted by the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre; Comments from Melbourne's chief executive Leigh Harry.
- Exhibit one. Gollings, John; Day, Norman // Architecture Australia;May/Jun96, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p46
Features the Melbourne Exhibition Centre in Victoria. Denton Corker Marshall as the centre's architects; Design features.
- Melbourne Exhibition Centre. Marshall, Denton Corker; Gollings, John // Architecture Australia;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p44
Features the Melbourne Exhibition Centre in Melbourne, Victoria. Architectural design; Adaption of the center to various kinds of commercial presentations and international events; Recipient of the Sir Zelman Cowen Award.
- City committed to exhib'n center. Daly, Mike // Variety;8/19/96 Supplement, Vol. 365 Issue 3, p55
No abstract available.
- Temporary Sydney Expo centre. // Travel Daily;9/18/2012, p3
The article reports on the creation of a temporary exhibition centre as an interim project of the New South Wales (NSW) government, which will be built at Glebe Island in Sydney, NSW.
- Melbourne to Host First World Wound Healing Congress. // Australian Nursing Journal;Dec99/Jan2000, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p37
Details the inauguration of World Wound Healing Congress at Melbourne, Victoria's Exhibition and Convention Center. Cutting edge science and clinical research; Practical sessions and interactive workshops; International debate on wound care.
- Chan redevelopment. // Travel Daily;4/16/2015, p5
The article reports on the redevelopment of the Chan Building as a state-of-the-art exhibition space in Darwin, Northern Territory.
- Where the World Meets. // Spice;Feb2011, Issue 1, p13
The article looks at the services offered to visitors and event attendees at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) in Melbourne, Victoria. Starting February 1, 2011, MCEC will be open for access to free wireless internet for attendees to connect to the web, social networking...