FKICP alliance secures Telecom creative task
- Travelers Express buys a casino bankroller. // American Banker;10/13/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 197, p26
Reports that Travelers Express, the money order and electronic payment processing subsidiary of Viad Corp., announced the acquisition of Game Financial Corp. Business operations of Game Financial.
- FKICP opens Canada office. // Marketing Event;Sep99, p13
Deals with the office opened by FKICP in Toronto, Ontario to consolidate its presence in North America. When the office opened; Head of the branch; Remarks from Jerry Firbank, group chairman of FKICP.
- School daze. Nasatir, Judith // Interior Design;Sep97, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p36
Invites student entries for the '97 Launch Your Career in Exhibit Design competition, presented by Exhibitgroup Giltspur. What will be awarded to the first, second and third place winners; Deadline date for entries; Contact information provided.
- Exhibitgroup/Giltspur branches out. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p44
Reports that Exhibitgroup/Giltspur has announced the formation of elan communications at the February Exhibitor show in Las Vegas. Comments from Anne Pandolph, president of elan; What elan communications work will include.
- Booth-builder plans move to Cypress. // Orange County Business Journal;01/26/98, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the relocation of Exhibitgroup/Giltspur's Southern California headquarters to Cypress in spring 1998. Details on the building company will relocate to; Reason for the relocation; Business interest of company; Former clients of company.
- Viad Corp. mulls restructuring at Restaura Inc. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/23/97, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p4
Reports on Viad Corp.'s plan to restructure its subsidiary Restaura Inc.
- Europe's new pecking order? Berendt, Annelise // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on strategic alliance trends among telecommunication companies in Europe to expand communication networks in the country. Involvement of companies such as Esprit Telecom and Viatel to carve out niche markets in the region; Plans of industry players to give more attention to neglected...
- Intelligent alliances. Segil, Larraine // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p19
Discusses ways on how to develop a well-planned strategic alliance. Development of an internal strategic analysis as it relates to both tactical and strategic alliances; Process of developing strategy; Distinction between strategic and tactical alliances; Benefits from the strategy.
- A Preliminary Typology of Learning in International Strategic Alliances. Tsang, Eric W. K. // Journal of World Business;Fall99, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p211
The idea of gaining access to sources of know-how located outside of the organization through strategic alliances is increasingly popular. This article examines the issue of learning in strategic alliances. Two different objects of learning are discussed and compared. They are "learning the...