Reed moves in on new media
- Visitor rise for 98 direct fair. // Marketing Event;Apr98, p7
Provides information on the increased pre-registered visitors to Reed Exhibitions to the 20th London International Direct Marketing Fair. Attractions made by the three-day fair; Show's conference program.
- introduction. // Precision Marketing;3/8/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p23
Focuses on the Marketing Expo by the International Direct Marketing Fair held on March 12-14, 2002 at excel in London, England, organized by Reed Exhibitions. Results of the research 'What Do Marketing People Really Want?'; Information on the Marketing Expo 2002 Business Briefings.
- Reed Exhibitions chief heads DMA Excellence panel. // Marketing (00253650);9/6/2001, p4
Reports that Reed Exhibition Cos. marketing director, Malcolm Whitmarsh was chosen as one of the judges of the Direct Marketing Association's (DMA) Excellence in People Awards.
- Reed gambles changes will lift Las Vegas show. Russell, Geoff // Golf World;09/22/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 14, p4
Details the plans of show owner Reed Exhibitions for the 2001 annual Professional Golf Association Golf Show.
- Reed switches rebranded fair to Earls Court. // Event;Apr2002, p4
Reports on the decision of Reed Exhibitions company to rebrand its Marketing Expo and moved it to Earls Court 2. Information on the rebranded fair; Reason for the decision.
- Converflex Latin America show rescheduled. // Paperboard Packaging;Mar95, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p50D
Reports on the postponement of Reed Exhibition Companies de Mexico S.A. de C.V.'s Converflex Mexico show, originally scheduled for October 1995 in Mexico City. Negotiation for October 1996; Decision due to interest from US exhibitors who wanted a 1996 event.
- EtroniX Replaces NEPCON West. // Test & Measurement World;Oct2000, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p6
Reveals the decision of Reed Exhibition Cos. to replace its annual NEPCON West conference with a show called EtroniX. Revision and expansion of the show; Five vertical trade shows comprising the event.
- Reed snaps up Australian fair. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p18
Reports that Reed Exhibition Cos. has bought IMX, the North Australian Industrial and Mining Exhibition from Harvey Events. Remarks from Dan Londero, exhibitions director of Reed; Plans to launch exhibitions in 2000.
- REC eyes Promota rival. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p8
Reports on the launching of the Premium Sourcing Show by Reed Exhibition Cos. (REC). Target participants of the show; Support of the REC for the British Promotional Merchandise Association; Difference of the Premium Sourcing Show from other shows organized by REC.