Krause to seek US boost for IT
- Editor's letter. Bruford, Jon // Casino International;Feb2012, p3
The author reflects on the international exhibitions related to gambling industry to be held Earls Court Olympia in London, England.
- Cycle show pulls crowds in the face of economic uncertainty. Francisco, Lorraine // Event;Nov2008, p11
The article presents highlights of the "Cycle08" exhibition held at Earls Court in London, England in 2008. It notes that the success of the event can offer a unique experience and draw on current trends in the bicycling sector. The event has an estimated 20,000 visitors. It notes the...
- Olympia to go as P&O rationalises. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Apr99, p4
Announces the decision of P&O officials to sell the Earls Court Olympia in London, England with an undisclosed price. Comments from Lord Sterling, chairman of P&O; Financial record of the exhibition center.
- EXHIBITION VENUE OF THE YEAR. // Event;Oct2011, p30
The article announces the recipients of the Exhibition Venue of the Year award at the Event Awards in Great Britain in 2011 such as Excel London as the winner, Earls Court as highly commended and finalist Business Design Centre.
- Christine Losecaat set to reveal her new venture at LDF. // Design Week;8/13/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p5
The article announces that Christine Losecaat, founder of London Design Embassy, will showcase her new venture dubbed Elevator Lounge at the London Design Festival at Earls Court in London, England from September 24 to 27, 2009. The Elevator Lounge is a place to do business and meet with experts...
- innovation on display. // Railway Gazette International;Apr2013, Vol. 169 Issue 4, p60
The article presents information on the 11th Railtex trade fair organized by Mack Brooks Exhibitions Inc. which is to be held in Earls Court Olympia exhibition centre in London, England from April 30, 2013 to May 2, 2013.
- Council to decide on Earls Court talks. // Regeneration & Renewal;7/13/2009, p7
The article announces the plan of London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham's cabinet to decide whether or not they will work with the owner of Earls Court Olympia exhibition centre and Transport for London to develop land around the centre. It notes that the site spans the border between...
- EAG Expo Coin-op dominates new London trade show. // Park World;Mar2010, p24
The article offers information on the "European Amusement and Gaming (EAG) Expo" at the Earl's Court Olympia in London, England on January 26-28, 2011, which features exhibitions from Amusement and Leisure Equipment Suppliers of the United Kingdom (ALES-UK) members including Tornado...
- TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY EUROPE 2013, FEBRUARY 5-6, LONDON. HAYHURST, LEE // Travel Weekly (UK);1/24/2013, Issue 2152, p77
The article offers information on the Travel Technology Europe 2013, an exhibition to be held in Earls Court, London, England from February 5-6, 2013.