Olympia to go as P&O rationalises
- EXHIBITION VENUE OF THE YEAR. // Event;Oct2011, p30
The article announces the recipients of the Exhibition Venue of the Year award at the Event Awards in Great Britain in 2011 such as Excel London as the winner, Earls Court as highly commended and finalist Business Design Centre.
- Honing P&O's Interests. Parker, John G. // Traffic World;2/14/2000, Vol. 261 Issue 7, p35
Reports the demerger of the cruise line business of Peninsular and Oriental (P&O) Steam Navigation Company in Paris, France. Development of an inland waterway terminal and logistics center at Rhine River port; Agreement between P&O and Seaport Terminal; Expansion plans of P&O.
- Ulrika will go down a storm in the port. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/17/2003, Issue 1659, p71
Reports on P&O's 'Adonia' and 'Oceana' cruise lines. Introduction of the two vessels.
- P & O's prudent policy. // Accountancy;Dec1988, Vol. 102 Issue 1144, p31
Reports on the financial performance of P&O in 1987. Earnings per share; Profits and liability accounts of the company.
- P&O Ports Sees 2nd-Half Recovery. Parker, John // Traffic World;01/28/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 4, p38
Reports business developments of the Peninsular & Orient Steam Navigation Co. in the United States as of February 2002. Increase in terminal operations; Citation on strongest and weakest business areas; Allocation on the business partnership plans of the company.
- Council to decide on Earls Court talks. // Regeneration & Renewal;7/13/2009, p7
The article announces the plan of London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham's cabinet to decide whether or not they will work with the owner of Earls Court Olympia exhibition centre and Transport for London to develop land around the centre. It notes that the site spans the border between...
- EAG Expo Coin-op dominates new London trade show. // Park World;Mar2010, p24
The article offers information on the "European Amusement and Gaming (EAG) Expo" at the Earl's Court Olympia in London, England on January 26-28, 2011, which features exhibitions from Amusement and Leisure Equipment Suppliers of the United Kingdom (ALES-UK) members including Tornado...
- TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY EUROPE 2013, FEBRUARY 5-6, LONDON. HAYHURST, LEE // Travel Weekly (UK);1/24/2013, Issue 2152, p77
The article offers information on the Travel Technology Europe 2013, an exhibition to be held in Earls Court, London, England from February 5-6, 2013.
- HALL&NOTES. // Music Week;1/11/2013, Issue 1, p9
The article offers information on the Earls Court as one of the best live venues in Great Britain.