Cities `should raise own tax'
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p10
Presents an update on exhibitions and marketing events in Great Britain as of September 2001. Information on the Viva Espana event launched by Blendon Communications; Target market of The Nursing Show 2001; Business strands of the IIR Group.
- IT fair extends web offering. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p13
Focuses on the `TMA2001 Convention On-line,' a team-up between TMA Ventures and on-line event company Fluid.tv, shown in Brighton, England from October 29 to 31, 2001. Highlights of the event.
- Virtual events can't match human touch. Tudor, Peter // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p13
Compares the benefits of traditional live exhibitions over virtual exhibitions. Concept of virtual exhibitions; Benefits of media to exhibitions.
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p15
Presents news briefs on exhibitions as of September 2001. Location of the Gitex Computer Shopper information technology show from October 13 to 19, 2001; Number of exhibitors at the third PAACE Automechanika Mexico in Mexico City in July 2001.
- Dubai stages sports show. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p15
Focuses on the Dubai World of Sport trade show scheduled for October 7 to 10, 2002 at Airport Expo in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Organizer of the show.
- In defence of exhibition organisers. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p18
Criticizes the attitude of exhibition organizers. Role of organizers in generating traffic to the exhibition.
- Choosing your agency. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p4
Discusses issues on the selection of design agencies for exhibitions. Set-up of the exhibition space; Role of agencies post show.
- Before submitting your brief... // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p4
Presents issues to consider when organizing exhibitions and sales promotion events. Cost parameters; Ideal period for project preparation.
- At the show... maximising impact. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p5
Presents information on maximizing the impact of products during exhibitions. Importance of the exhibition staff; Utilization of technology.
- Somewhere for everyone. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p37
Presents information on the National Venue Show held at the NEC in Birmingham, England from September 11 to 13, 2001. Exhibitors at the show; Highlights of the exhibition.