More choice on the menu
- ZEA'S SEAFOOD SEASON MENU. CAMERAN, MIRELLA // New Orleans Magazine;Jan2013, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p66
The article offers information on the special seafood menu to be offered at Zea's restaurant in New Orleans, Louisiana from February 13 to May 5, 2013.
- THE HAPPY COUPLE. Bryant, Katherine // Restaurant Business;8/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 13, p68
The traditional surf n' turf combo, a lobster tail and filet mignon is still an American favorite, but some chefs are downscaling the duo in step with today's uncertain economy. Now that value is more of a draw for guests, they're often replacing the luxurious lobster and filet mignon with more...
- Restaurant trends of 2001. Fitzmorris, Tom // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/31/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p35
Focuses on the restaurant trends of 2001 in the United States. Assessment on the increase of menu prices; Return of home-style dishes and local seafood; Reduction on the courses of lunch and dinner specials.
- Avocado dips into salads, sandwiches and joins ingredients in seafood dishes. Fabricant, Florence // Nation's Restaurant News;1/5/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p25
Focuses on the uses of avocado in restaurants in the U.S. Other menu with avocado; Inclusion of avocado in main course seafood combinations; List of restaurants using avocado.
- GO, FISH. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;04/01/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p70
Reports on unique seafood dishes being created by restaurant operators in the United States. Increase of popularity of seafood recipes; Crowding in the steakhouse niche; Seafood sales of Condron. INSET: Piece of Cake.
- Dining. // Indianapolis Monthly;May2007 City Guide, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p112
The article presents information about the menus of various restaurants in Indianapolis, Indiana. Nearly every dish in the Italian restaurant Buca Di Beppo is full of garlic. Hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood and dessert are included in the menu of the restaurant Capital Grille. The menu of the...
- SEAFOOD STORY. Gaudin, Lorin // New Orleans Magazine;Aug2003, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p20
Features various seafood restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana. Daily specials on the menu of Liuzza's by the Track; Specialties at the Galley Restaurant; Basic information about Bruning's.
- Activities on the menu. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2010, p90
A review is offered for several restaurants in Barcelona, Spain including Can Ravell, Cal Blay Vinticinc and the Enoteca.
- Glorious Dining In Annapolis. Murphy, Morgan // Southern Living;Oct2006, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p51
The article features the top rated Metropolitan Restaurant in Annapolis, Maryland. The restaurant provides elegant ambiance designed to meet the satisfaction of customers while enjoying the variety of menus served by the waiters. The lobster risotto is considered as the principal dish offered by...