FOR A NEW AGE: HEALTHY BEVERAGES
- E-COMMERCE AT THE LIBRARY. Swope, Christopher // Governing;Apr2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p56
Focuses on the For Your Information Internet-based pay research system of Norwalk. Online address; Number of customers of the system; Services provided by the system; Benefits of the system.
- LINEN LOVE. // Furniture/Today;10/19/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p101
The article offers brief information on several sofas including the Blanche sofa from the company Norwalk, the Crisp Linen Style sofa from the company Saba Italia and the Tanner wingback collection sofa from the company Marshfield Furniture.
- Dream Machine. Craig, Jeanne // MotorBoating;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 201 Issue 10, p96
The article focuses on the affinity between Jill and Curt Stewart and their Fairline Targa 47 cruise ship. When asked about what he likes most about his Targa 47, Curt Stewart stated that it does what he wants it to do. In April 2007, he took delivery of the boat from Total Marine of Norwalk....
- New at Market: Motion. // Furniture/Today;10/1/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p44
The article discusses the release of sofas from several manufacturers and importers including IMG, Homestretch and the company Norwalk and outlines the features of the same.
- Better price points sit well with casual dining. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;10/29/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p28
The article offers brief information on several dining equipment including the motion dining set from Crumco, the Benton colletion from Norwalk, and Samuel dining table from Gat Creek.
- Accent upholstery pieces add sales, boost margins. // Furniture/Today;3/5/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p12
The article focuses on the small upholstery pieces such as ottomans, benches and accent chairs that were regarded as hot furniture items in 2012 due to the high sales of retailers. Mike Kenney, vice president of sales in Norwalk, states that ottomans are in a bright point since they observed...
- The social science of busuiess. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/15/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 50, p17
The article reports on the observation of Xerox of Norwalk to the operation of its program called Future of Work in Fairfield County, Connecticut. The observation is part of the company's long standing social studies which conducted an observation on how workers communicate, organize, and get...
- Business looking up for upholstery vendors. // Furniture/Today;4/21/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p156
The article focuses on the product strategies of upholstered furniture manufacturing in the U.S. According to furniture manufacturer Palm Hughes, their company introduced several products at its normal price points and expanded its lower end as it moves to its showrooms while Younger Furniture...
- Zeroing-in on the under-30 market demons. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;4/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p8S
Presents information on isotonics which are known as sports beverages. Types of promotion used for these products; Comments from Ann Glover, director of marketing for Pepsi's All Sport Body Quencher; Impact of promotion on the sale of isotonics; Findings of studies which were carried out in...