GENERATING EXCITEMENT: SAUCES ON DISPLAY
- CUT FOOD COSTS AND PREPARATION TIMES. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/18/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4704, p36
The article offers information on Perween's Cooking Secrets, a range of ready to cook Indian sauce blends from the company Zahra Foods.
- Sauce & Subscriptions. // South Dakota Magazine;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p6
The author comments on living in South Dakota. The Backyard Catering of Jeff and Kris Tuschen sell barbecue sauce to friends and neighbors. A man from Gayville initially paid for a six-month subscription of "South Dakota" but eventually increased it to a two-year subscription.
- Dining Guide. // Louisville Magazine;Dec2004, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p72
This article focuses on various restaurants in Louisville, Kentucky. The Buck's restaurant is located in the Mayflower Apartment building. Mocha dacquoise is the buttery dessert of choice. The Cafe Metro restaurant continues to come up with some of the tastiest sauces in town. The kitchen...
- BBQ: The Secret's in the Sauce. // Food Management;May2001, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p76
Provides tips in making a barbecue sauce (BBQ) in the United States. Lists of food service professionals experts; Recipe for a BBQ sauce; Kinds of BBQ sauce.
- The Columbus Bar Cafe. // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p126
This article presents information about The Columbus Bar Cafe in Columbus, Indiana. The Columbus Bar Cafe is a historic bar where one is hard-pressed to choose just one meal on the menu. One may have a seat at one of the booths that line the perimeter of the old covered horseshoe bar, or choose...
- Who's on First? // Foodservice & Hospitality;May2007, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p48
The article explores the efforts of several pizza restaurants in Canada to create exotic sauces. Pronto restaurant in Newfoundland uses 14 different herbs and sauces. Simple garlic-infused olive is the base for the Firenze pizza at Tuscany restaurant in Bowen Island, British Columbia. At Wicked...
- Side Dishes. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;05/22/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p82
Presents news items related to the foodservice industry. Tattoo of the All in One food bar on the forehead of British citizen Peter Johnson; Availability of hot sauces with the images of Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky; Opinion of restaurateur Terence Conran about the obsession of Britons with...
- Don't skimp on the sauce -- certain dishes simply demand the richness of cream. Fabricant, Florence // Nation's Restaurant News;9/26/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 39, p28
Talks about the sale of cream sauces in the food industry in the U.S. Appearance of the cream sauce in contemporary menu language; Recognition of the role of cream sauce in various food servings; Increase in the demand for cream sauce.
- Must-have. // Better Homes & Gardens;Nov2004, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p142
This article focuses on the taste of Cranberry sauce. This versatile sweet and tart sauce makes a fab condiment with turkey or a tasty addition to your favorite stuffing. it spruces up store-bought cakes and rice puddings, and it makes a wonderful, no-fuss filling for both appetizer and dessert...