ON MAJOR CRUISELINES: Food aboard-ship follows ethnic, grab-and-go trends
- A seaside feast awaits aboard the city's largest new restaurant. Fitzmorris, Tom // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p23
Features the restaurants in the Carnival Cruise Line in New Orleans. Food specialty of The Point restaurant; Cost of the meals offered; Menu offered by Monet/Renoir restaurant.
- Cheerful Small Talk. Young, Susan J. // Travel Agent;3/11/2002, Vol. 307 Issue 7, p70
Focuses on the full-service vessels of Carnival Corp. Revenues from small high-tech luxury sailing vessels; Enhancement of the ultra-luxury brand with food operation; Provision of intimate cruise products.
- Carnival Corp. adds 4th ship in China, world's fastest growing cruise market. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;5/15/2014, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p3
The article reports on the move of global cruise ship operator Carnival Corp. to deploy its fourth cruise ship Costa Serena in China in 2015, which is designed to accelerate it's leadership in the country as well as to increase its overall capacity in Asia by 74%.
- Carnival places new ship order\. Archer, Jane // Travel Weekly (UK);12/11/2009, Vol. 5, p14
The article reports that a 130,000-ton ship has been ordered by Carnival Corp. for its Carnival Cruise Lines brand.
- New Carnival Port Set To Open. // Cruise Travel;May/Jun2015, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p19
The article reports that Amber Cove, Carnival Corp.'s new cruise destination located in the Dominican Republic's northern coast, known as the Amber Coast, will welcome its first cruise ship when the Carnival Victory arrives on October 6, 2015 for a daylong call.
- Carnival to base six ships in China from next year. Davies, Phil // Travel Weekly (UK);7/30/2015, Issue 2278, p19
The article reports that Carnival Corp. has planned to operate two more ships in China in order to base six ships in the country beginning 2016.
- Carnival's inspiration delivers. Miller, Laurence // Travel Agent;5/6/96 Supplement Cruise Desk, Vol. 280, p8
Gives descriptive information on the Carnival's Fantasy Class, which is the largest group of passenger vessels in the history of ocean transportation. What Carnival's Fantasy Class offers its passengers; Role of the ship in tourism; Other topics outlined. INSET: Fastfacts..
- Princess to Singapore. // Travel Daily;4/12/2013, p6
The article announces that Carnival Corp. will extend its presence in Asia by deploying its Sapphire Princess cruise ship for four months in Singapore in 2014-2015.
- Carnival launches smokeless cruise ship to `Paradise'. // Brandweek;06/29/98, Vol. 39 Issue 26, p5
Looks at the Carnival Cruise Lines' advertising campaign for its smoke-free cruise ship, the MS Paradise. Description of the ads; Development of the ad.