AND HIRES FORMER WHITE HOUSE CHEF: Norwegian debuts South American menus
- Hey, what's cooking? // Travel Weekly (UK);9/14/2007 TW Cruise, p16
An interview with Sean Wurmhoeringe, the food and beverage manager on the cruise ship Norwegian Gem, is presented. He claims his primary responsibilities are to manage on-board food and beverage operations, and to ensure the high standards are achieved and maintained. He identifies the most...
- Sailing Away. KENDALL, GILLIAN // Curve;Oct2013, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p74
The article describes the cruise the author and her girlfriend took onboard Norwegian Cruise Line's ship the Norwegian Sky. The author describes the drive to the port and how they boarded the cruise ship. She recalls how they felt being the only out same-sex couple on board the ship and spotting...
- Norwegian Dawn opts for New York as base. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/17/2003, Issue 2551, p40
Reports that the Norwegian Dawn cruise ship of cruise line operator NCL will use New York as its home port from May 18, 2003.
- What's the Excuse for Port-Skipping? // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Nov99, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p4
Highlights the complaint on the Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) ship Norway for port-skipping.
- Ready, willing and able. Harrington, Ty // Travel Agent;9/5/94, Vol. 272 Issue 7, pCD6
Features Norwegian Cruise Lines' cruise ship Seaward. Target passengers; Cabins; Public rooms; Overall ambience; Onboard service; Selling point.
- NCL seeks to woo the trade with new Epic. Hayhurst, Lee // Travel Weekly (UK);5/14/2010, Vol. 5, p14
The article reports that Norwegian Cruise Line Corp. Ltd. will launch its new ship Norwegian Epic at Cruise Convention to be held in Southampton, England.
- A brand-new way to cruise the Caribbean. Webber, Sara Perez // Travel Agent;09/01/97 Supplement Cruise Desk, Vol. 287, p10
Features Norwegian Cruise Lines' (NCL) Norwegian Star cruise ship. Target passenger; Accommodations options; Public areas; Dining and service; Shore excursion activities; Rates and packages.
- Regal return. Myers, Laura L. // Travel Agent;4/18/94, Vol. 270 Issue 11, p54
Reports on the completion of the $60 million, three-year refurbishment of Norwegian Cruise Line's grand flagship, Norway. Norway as the largest and longest cruise ship afloat as of 1994; Addition of 17 tons of marble and granite, carpeting and furnishings; Renovated amenities; Planned upgrades;...
- New Norwegian ship Breakaway floats out at German shipyard. Hall, Melanie // Travel Weekly (UK);2/28/2013, Issue 2157, p24
The article features Norwegian Cruise Line Corp. Ltd.'s Norwegian Breakaway ship and mentions its breakaway floats from the Meyer Werft shipyard in Papenburg, Germany in February 2013.