HOW CRUISELINE FOODSERVICE IS PERFORMING
- How cruiseline f/s is performing. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p77
Presents information on the performance of the cruiseline industry in relation to food service for 1997. Amount of money the industry spent in food purchases daily to feed each passenger; Increase in food expenditures; One of the keys to acquiring passengers; Addition made to Royal Caribbean's...
- 2000: Food purchases climb 11% as cruising grows. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p59
Examines the performance of the cruiseline food service business in the U.S. according to the '2001 Cruiseline Foodservice Industry Census Report' of the 'FoodService Director' magazine. Rate of increase in food purchases; Food costs; Developments in cruiseline food service.
- How cruiseline f/s is performing. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;4/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p77
Presents the 1996 survey of the food service industry performance in the cruiseline industry. Continuation of consolidation and expansion in the cruiseline industry; Comparison to the 1994 survey; Comments from Diana M. Orban, president of Orban Association. INSET: About the survey..
- CHARTING A COURSE TO FREEDOM: CRUISE LINES CREATE DINING REVOLUTION. Fiss, Mary Lassen // FoodService Director;6/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p36
Deals with the food service offered by ocean cruise lines in the U.S. to its passengers. Statement from Pete Tobler, vice president of food and beverage operations for Norwegian Cruise Line & Orient Lines; Details on the foods served by cruise lines; Dining options offered by cruise lines to...
- ON DESTINY CLASS SHIPS: Carnival floats vegetarian options in foodsvc. upgrade. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p104
Looks at the foodservice programs of cruise company Carnival Cruise Lines. Growth rate of the cruiseline industry in the United States; Information on the Nautica Spa Fare program of the company; Details on the vegetarian option provided by the company.
- TOP FIVE SPECIALITY RESTAURANTS. // Travel Weekly (UK);11/28/2008 TW Cruise Supplement, p18
The article offers a review of several specialty restaurants in Great Britain including Crown Grill, Arcadian Rhodes and Teppanyaki room.
- Unravelling the supply chain purchasing conundrum. // International Cruise & Ferry Review;Spring/Summer2010, p87
The article unravels the global purchasing and supply chain management for some of the largest cruise lines in the world. The marine and hotel purchasing directors of cruise lines, including Royal Caribbean International, Princess cruises, Yachts of Seabourn, MSC Italcatering, and Carnival UK,...
- A close look at food `profiteering' 27 years ago. Barnes, Ardell // Frozen Food Age;Jan1997, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p24
Examines the way money was spent on food in 1967, as highlighted by the October 17th, 1970, issue of the periodical `Weekly Digest.' Statistics from the United States Department of Agriculture; Amount received by farmers and industry workers; How much was paid out in necessities; How profits...
- Raising the Bar. Terrero, Ruthanne // Travel Agent;2/21/2011, Vol. 338 Issue 2, p2
The article offers the author's insights regarding the culinary services provided by the travel companies for its customers. The author says that travel service providers such as Amazona Club Cruises, Secrets Maroma Beach, and Oceania Marina offer and serve varieties of food cooked with the best...