- STAYING ON TOP OF TRENDS and In Touch with Customers. // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p46
Focuses on president of Guckenheimer Enterprises Inc., George Maciag's advice on meeting challenges in the foodservice operation market. Being visible to clients; Listening to customers; Knowing the local restaurant scene.
- GLENN DAVENPORT. Lawn, John // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p54
Profiles Glenn Davenport, chairman of Morrison Management Specialists. Contributions to the company's success; Highlights of his career in the food service industry; Leadership skills.
- Davenport appointed chairman of Morrison Management Specialists. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p16
Reports on appointment of Glenn Davenport as chairman of the board at Morrison Management Specialists Inc. Foodservice management handled by the company for hospitals and senior-care facilities; Career highlights; Growth and success of the company.
- Glenn Davenport. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/31/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p64
Profiles Glenn Davenport, chairman and chief executive officer of Morrison Management Specialists Inc. Career highlights; Educational background; Family; Company's financial performance in 1999; Company's acquisition of the food service management of hospitals of Tenet Healthcare Corp.;...
- A conversation with Glenn Davenport. // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p40
Interviews Glenn Davenport, president and chief executive officer of Atlanta, Georgia-based Morrison Management Specialists Inc. (MMS). Views about the firms' Advanced Culinary Center (ACC) program; Trends in the foodservice industry; Growth strategy; Expansion plan.
- SEGMENT SIGNALS. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
Presents news briefs related to food service in the U.S. as of December 15, 2002. Launch of a decor and color scheme by Au Bon Pain; Addition of a take-out option by the Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts at its Stetson West Dining Hall; Award received by George Maciag, president...
- Glenn Davenport. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;11/20/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 47, p46
The article presents an interview with Glenn Davenport, former chairman and chief executive of Morrison Management Specialists. Glen plans to involve himself in two new ventures of community banking and software programming. Referring to his long career with Morrison Restaurant, he believes that...
- Contract corner. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/22/96, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the views of Glenn Davenport, president of Morrison's Healthcare Inc., on multidepartment management. Focusing on food and nutrition services; Contractor's benefits from multidepartment management; Savings in consolidating food service.
- Davenport joins Levy as keynoter at NAFEM...01 breakfast. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p8
Reports on the selection of Morrison Management Specialists Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Glenn Davenport to give the keynote speech at the 2001 trade show of the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers in Orlando, Florida. Experience of Davenport in the restaurant...