AVAILABLE TO 3,300 STAFFERS: CA One debuts web training
- `Healthy dogs' at CA One. // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p38
Reports that in light of the quality of the sausages and hot dogs produced by World Links Incorporated, airport food service operator, CA One Services Incorporated, has signed an agreement with World Links. What the agreement represents for World Links; Features of the kiosks to be operated by...
- CA One `holds' employees. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p32
States that airport concessionaire, CA One Services continues to be recognized for its exceptional employee training and retention efforts. Information on a study conducted by the National Restaurant Association; Incentive programs of CA One for its employees.
- CA One pilots airport-feeding business into the future. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/96, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p23
Reports on CA One Services' handling of the future of airport foodservice and concessions. Company's winning of a bid to oversee all concessions at the Hartsfield Airport in Atlanta, Georgia; Creation of proprietary concepts in 40 airports in which the company operates all or some of the...
- CA opens new airport food court. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p56
Reports on CA One Services' opening of a food court in Terminal C at Nashville International Airport.
- CA One introduces new Mexican cantina. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p14
States that CA One Services Incorprated has introduced two additional food and beverage facilities at the Alburquerque International Sunport Airport in New Mexico. Comments from Kip Hoffman, manager of CA One; Design of the cantina; Features of the menu; Other news on CA One Services Incorporated.
- CA one opens gateways. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p32
Provides information on the strategies to be used by Chuck Moran, president of CA One Services Incorporated as he plans to upgrade various airports. Background information on Moran; Listing of airports to be upgraded; Comments from Moran.
- CA One realigns executive mgmt. staff. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/22/96, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p22
Reports on the realignment of the executive management staff of CA One Services Inc.
- CA-One partners with LA restaurant. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the joint-partner venture between Daily Grill Restaurant and CA One Services Inc. Opening of a new Daily Grill location in Los Angeles, California; CA One's food service philosophy; Gourmet buffet offered.
- Moran takes helm at CA One, focuses on `gateway' concept. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/21/97, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p17
Presents an interview with Charles Moran Jr. about his appointment as the new president of airport concessioning company, CA One Services. Flexibility for contractors; Strategy in attracting local operators.