FOR 70% OF CARRIER'S MEALS: Dobbs wins United extension
- Dobbs International takes over Eastern Airlines' flight kitchen in Atlanta. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/24/94, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p58
Reports that Dobbs International Services Inc. has acquired Eastern Airlines' flight kitchen at Hartsfield International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. Features of the kitchen; Dobbs' Caters to Learning literacy program for employees.
- Dobbs inflight foodservice earns awards from Delta Airlines. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p21
Reports that Dobbs International Services Inc. has received five awards from Delta Airlines at its 1997 recognition ceremony for Dobbs' operations at various airports in the United States.
- Quite a start to the year at Dobbs. // Food Management;Mar1999, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p11
Reports that Dobbs International Inc. has won a contract to provide commissary services for Amtrak. Dobbs' strategy to diversify outside the shrinking airline catering segment; Death of President/Chief Executive Officer Fred Martin; Flight kitchens operated by Dobbs.
- Viad got $780m payout in sale of Dobbs catering. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/02/99, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p12
Reveals the amount received by Viad Corp. from the sale of its airline-catering business, Dobbs International Service, to SAirGroup of Zurich. Implication of the sale; Allocation of the sale's proceeds; Major subsidiaries of Viad.
- Dobbs Intl. wins Continental Airlines contract. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/13/96, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p136
Reports on the Dobbs International Services' acquisition of rights to provide in-flight foodservice to Continental Airlines at Dallas/Fort Worth airport in Texas.
- Flavors of Chicago take flight with United. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/95, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p14
Reports on the regional promotion that tied-up United Airlines with the Taste of Chicago festival. Products of nine Chicago, Illinois-area restaurants in flights to and from O'Hare Airport.
- United is the best way to fly when it comes to healthy food. Siedsma, Andrea // San Diego Business Journal;12/02/96, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p10
Presents information on the ratings of the health ratings of airline foods by Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. Citing of the health content of United Airlines' food.
- Food works. // Air Transport World;Oct97, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p67
Focuses on the increase of coach-class food ratings from passengers taking more than 11 flights a year at United Airlines. Statements made by Bob Sobczewski, United manager-onboard vice president, regarding ratings.
- United Airlines Passengers Now Have New Food Options Available For Purchase. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Aug2013, p7
The article reports on the new food options available for the passengers of United Airlines, called Choice Menu "Bistro on Board."