WITH MONTHLY PROGRAM: Sodexho Marriott taps trends
- Sodexho Marriott debuts vegan menu at Ithaca College. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/19/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p24
Highlights Sodexho Marriott's vegan menu introduced at Ithaca College in New York. Items included in the menu; Number of recipes that comprise the vegan menu; Reason why Sodexho Marriott chose Ithaca College as the site for the debut of its vegetarian offerings.
- Turkey: An everyday food. Pearl, Anita R. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p96
Focuses on the turkey dishes served by several food service operators in schools in the United States. Popular turkey dishes of food service operator Martha Dibbell; Cost of the turkey wraps served by Sodexho Marriott Services at California's K-8 school districts; Reason for the popularity of...
- Sodexho posts 26% profit rise in top half of 2001. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/30/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p12
Reports on the financial performance of on-site food service provider Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. in the six months ended March 2, 2001. Growth of bottom-line; Net income; Comparison with financial performance in 2000; Decline of retention rates.
- Marketing Miscellany ... // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p18
Focuses on Gaithersburg, Maryland-based Sodexho Marriott Services' plan to showcase its takeout food in June 1999.
- Sodexho Marriott plans product-standardization. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
Reports that Sodexho Marriott is planning to launch a standardization program for its food service products. Goal to reach the top 20 percent of its standardization target.
- THREE ROLES, FIVE-POINT PLAN: TUNED TO TECHNOLOGY. Pond, James // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p144
Explains why Sodexho Marriott Services, a food service company, invested on information technology. Manager support to the move of the company; Procurement management system of the company; Facilities management strategy of the company.
- SMS tests home meal replacement for corporate market; menu is first priority. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/10/98, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p76
Reports on Bethesda, Maryland-based Sodexho Marriott Services' home meal replacement (HMR) program. Trend among customers to look for a finished meal to take home; Company's testing of its HMR strategy in a corporate site; Importance of creating the right brand identity.
- Sodexho Marriott targets distrib., consulting gains. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the sales and profits by American food service contractor Sodexho Marriott Services in the first quarter of 1999. Rate of increase in net income; Sources of income; Consultation and management services offered; Plan to leverage the Crossroads concept across all market segments.
- New trend trackers. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p30
Reports on the merchandising program of American food service operator Sodexho Marriott Services. Naming of the program Trend Trackers 1999; Aim of supporting the firm's Crossroads Cuisines program; Monthly theme for all facilities.