TO FEED 28,000-PLUS FOR 3 WEEKS: ARAMARK READIES FOR VENTURE DOWN-UNDER
- Olympics continue for Aramark dining-hall staff. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/09/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p24
Comments on the provision of meals to athletes participating in the 2000 Olympic Games by Aramark Corp. in Sydney, Australia. Responsibilities of Aramark executives in charge of the dining hall; Value of the experience for future catering opportunities.
- Faster, Higher, Farther...Tastier! // Food Management;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p12
Focuses on Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Aramark Corp.'s role in catering to the athletes who participated in the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney, New South Wales. Number of recipes developed for the athletes; Placement of the menu on a Web site; Total number of meals served by the firm.
- Olympic World Menu Down Under. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/03/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p54
Reports on Aramark Corp. as the foodservice provider for the 2000 Summer Olympic Games in Sydney, New South Wales. Production of a menu for athletes by executive chef Michael Crane and 20 chefs and nutritionists; Installation of a pizza station in the dining room that can accommodate 4,000...
- Homebush Bay: Olympic masterplan. // Architecture Australia;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the masterplan for the site of the 27th Olympic Games in Sydney, New South Wales. Public transport-driven design.
- Olympics 2000. Robberds, Mark // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p126
States that Sidney won the bid to host the Olympics 2000 because of rechecking and rethinking of the assumptions and estimates on the social and economic impact of the Olympic Games. Defeat by the Labor Party of the Liberal Party; Role of the Sydney Organising Committee of the Olympic Games;...
- Olympic achievement. Murray, Moss // Marketing Week;4/9/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p51
Anticipates the Olympics Games in 2000, which will be held in Sydney, Australia. Reference to statistics from the International Meetings Association; Comments made by Debra Rustom, the manager of meetings, conventions and incentives for the Australian Tourist Commission.
- Summer Olympics 2000. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p916
No abstract available.
- Summer Olympic Games in 1996. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p916
No abstract available.
- Sydney promises to stage better Olympics than Atlanta. // Christian Science Monitor;8/8/96, Vol. 88 Issue 178, p12
Reports on the plans of Australia's Olympic Committee in the staging of the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney, New South Wales. Plans to address security and transportation problems; Olympic venues.