TO CREATE HOME-LIKE ATMOSPHERE: Senior ctr. adds 24-hour snacks
- Memory care organization expands Dallas operations. // Journal on Active Aging;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that Silverado Senior Living Inc. has expanded its second memory care community in Dallas, Texas, assuming ownership of Ashley Court at Turtle Creek. It stated that Silverado provides special and full time care to people with Alzheimerâ€™s disease, Parkinsonâ€™s...
- A SETTING for SEVERE ALZHEIMER'S. SHOOK, LOREN // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Mar99, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p38
Features Silverado Senior Living, a company which provides care for elderly with Alzheimer's disease. Values and ideologies of the company; Factors influencing the success of Silverado.
- AT ZION NATL. PARK: Snack bar welcomes guests. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p32
Reports on the snack bar at Zion National Park in Springdale, Utah which was renamed the Castle Dome Cafe. Number of visitors per day that the cafe serves; Menu options.
- `The more, the merrier,' say customers: Packaged snacks. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p138
Reports on food service operators' inclusion of packaged snacks in their product offerings. Sodexho SA's vending offerings at Montclair State University in Upper Montclair, New Jersey; Top-selling packaged snacks in food service operations; Packaged food offerings at the Bridgewater...
- Papa Ben's Kitchen Cooks Up Eastern European Treat. // Today's Dietitian;Nov2012, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p64
The article evaluates Papa Ben's Kitchen's twicebaked. Kosher Mandelbroyt by Papa Ben's Kitchen.
- `Grazing' Creates Demand For: Healthy Snacks. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p96
Provides information on healthy packaged snacks at food service establishments in the United States. Packaged snacks in vending machines at schools; Popular snacks at hospitals; Bagels sold as snacks; Packaging alternatives.
- SHAKE SHACK. Phillips, Owen // New Yorker;5/16/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 13, p22
Presents information on Shake Shack snack stand in New York City. Snack foods offered; Customers of the snack stand.
- One sweet 'Onion'. Andrews, John // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Dec2012, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p26
The article reports that when completed in early 2013, Silverado Senior Living Inc.'s Onion Creek property should be the envy of memory care faculties everywhere, says Senior Vice President Steve Winner. Currendy under construction on a five-acre site near Austin, Texas, the company that...
- Calif. firm to convert 102-bed hospital to Alzheimer's unit. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;07/05/99, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p1
Discloses plans for the conversion of the Olympus View Hospital in Salt Utah City, Utah into a resort-style Alzheimer's and dementia care community. Sale of the hospital to California-based Silverado Senior Living; Size of the hospital; Cost of living in Silverado per month; Business philosophy.