WITH BRANDS, EXTENDED HOURS: GWU grows non-resident board-plans
- Wash. University Center expands food studies. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the expansion of the course offerings for George Washington University Center for Career Education's Food Studies program. Target students; Course categories offered by the program.
- Rights Group, HAF Backs GWU Student in Swastika Case. // India -- West;5/8/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 25, pA18
No abstract available.
- Freshman Transition: A Preparatory Course to Career Clusters. Dedmond, Rebecca M. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Sep2008, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p8
The article features the Course Standards for Freshmen Transition Classes set by the George Washington University's Freshman Transition Initiative (FTI) in Virginia. The Course Standards were designed to assist students project into the future. Realizing that the educational decisions they make...
- From the Newsroom Of GW's 'The Hatchet' Costa, Bryan // Quill;Oct/Nov2005 Supplement, Vol. 93, p68
Discusses the experience of the author in working in The Hatchet, the student newspaper of the George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Coverage of the September terrorist attacks; Difficulties in covering stories; Lesson learned from working at a student newspaper.
- The Four-Division Plan. Marvin, Cloyd H. // Journal of Higher Education;Jan1931, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p1
The article presents information on creating a more wholesome attitude in students. The growing recognition of the necessity for self-discipline has demanded grave changes in the extent and the methods of higher education. Higher education has been extended to all of the people, but in this very...
- Conservative Forum. // Human Events;7/5/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 23, p24
Presents information on two conventions for conservatives in the U.S. Sponsors of the Conservative Political Action Conference on February 17 to 19, 2005 at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C.; List of speakers for the National Conservative Student Conference at the George Washington...
- GWU to Compensate Unpaid Student Interns. // Women in Higher Education (10608303);Apr2013, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the grants provided by the George Washington University to students who take on unpaid internships in 2013.
- George Washington University faces housing crunch while new residence hall is built. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;1/14/2013, p7
The article reports that a number of students of George Washington University in Washington, D.C. will be displaced by the dorm construction and will be squeezed into available rooms and residence halls of the campus.
- Access To Care. // Health Affairs;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p281
Presents several research grants on access to medical care offered medical and educational institutions in the U.S. Research granted to the American Medical Student Association; Studies conducted in the George Washington University; Funds for the State Coverage Initiatives Program.