SAYS HFM BENCHMARK PROGRAM: ACUTE-CARE FACILITIES NOW SPENDING $22 DAILY
- Exploring the Creation of Learner-Centered E-Training Environments Among Retail Workers: A Model Development Perspective. Sookeun Byun; Mills, Juline E. // CyberPsychology, Behavior & Social Networking;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 14 Issue 1/2, p65
Current business leaders continue to adopt e-learning technology despite concerns regarding its value. Positing that the effectiveness of e-training depends on how its environment is managed, we argue that a learner-centric approach is necessary in order to achieve workplace training goals. We...
- IR releases industry benchmarks. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Apr2012, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p10
The article states that Inland Revenue (IR) published a list of industry benchmarks on its website at http://ird.govt.nz that can be used to identify those businesses with the potential for tax risk and mentions that IR published the benchmarks to try and increase transparency to the audit process.
- Benchmarking: the Rules of the Game. Kerker, Seth // Corporate University Review;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p2
Comments on the innovative imitation or benchmarking practice trend among companies. Advantages and disadvantages of being either the innovator or the imitator; Keys to success in online training.
- Editor's view. // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);7/23/2012, Vol. 112 Issue 4299, p12
The author discusses the launch of the Foundation Years Benchmarking Tool by England's Department for Education which allows users to compare the funding of different local authorities for nursery schools.
- BENCHMARKS EXTEND TO 8 AND 16 BITS. Prophet, Graham // EDN Europe;Apr2002, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p14
Reports the extension of benchmarking scheme of EDN Embedded Microprocessor Benchmark Consortium. Use of performance indicators to represent real applications; List of performance indicator manufacturers; Calculation of benchmarks.
- What's New Online. // Association Management;Oct98, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p99
No abstract available.
- Facility managers take test drive on the new information highway. // Health Facilities Management;Sep95, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the 1995 American Society for Healthcare Engineering conference. Introduction of ASHEnet, ASHE's information network; Number of facility managers that signed up for the service; Cost of the service.
- Web watch. // Director;Dec1997, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p64
Informs the public on the developments in the Internet. How investors can track their shares on London's Stock Exchange; Advantages of GE Trade Web for small business; Significance of Oracles's Special Interest Group (SIG).
- Website of the Month: Financial Executives International. Anders, Susan B. // CPA Journal;Aug2010, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p73
The article reviews the web site Financial Executives International located at www.financialexecutives.org.