TO CHANGING DEMAND: Coffee carts at conv. ctr. provide instant response
- New Frontiers in Meeting Menus. Durocher, Joseph F. // Association Meetings;Oct2004, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p19
Focuses on trends affecting the food service industry in the U.S. Introduction of banquet menus that consist low-carbohydrate foods; Tips for meeting planners on creating menus for conventions; Information on the menu offered by third party contractors who manage banquet food service for...
- HOSPITALITY. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/18/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 47, p17
This section offers news briefs on the hospitality industry in Utah as of May 2009. The dedication ceremony for the Calvin L. Rampton Salt Palace Convention Center will be held on May 19, 2009 at the Southeast Plaza. A 100-mile menu has been created by Cuisine Unlimited of Murray in response to...
- What's On the Menu for Your Meeting? Gupta, Varsha // njbiz;8/29/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p19
Reports on the move by convention facilities in New Jersey to cater to the demand for healthy foods among conferees. Reason for the intensification of the demand for healthy foods; Menus offered to conferees; Lunch menu at the Palace at Somerset Park.
- Partners with a `signature' chef. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p62
Focuses on the food operations which will be displayed at the Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu scheduled to open in June 1998. Details on some of the cuisine which will be featured at the facility; Comments from Lynn Thompson, general manager of Spector Management Group; Details on the cost...
- Next step: A new hotel site: Building the customer-base at Myrtle Beach Convention Ctr. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p60
Reports on efforts to expand the customer base at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center in South Carolina. Volume increase for food service at the center; Challenges facing the business; Capacity of the facility; Equipment package at the center's kitchen. INSET: Working the recipe: Menus...
- KLCC adds more zest to their menus. // MICE Talk;Jun2014, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p9
The article provides information on the multi-cultural-themed food and beverage presentations introduced in the conference programs at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) in Malaysia as part of the Day Conference Packages with a Difference and the Sudown Hour Packages.
- Food is dramatic - Life is delicious. // Outlook: Columbus;Jan2011, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p40
The article offers the author's insights on the annual meeting of Columbus' Drag Queens, hosted by Buca di Beppo Restaurant in Colombia. He says that the affair was highlighted by the showgirls from different U.S. states which served as appetizers because they dance and tease customers. The...
- Ag Awards Press Conference. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/1/2013, Issue 324725, Special section p7
The article offers information on the Wonder Valley Resort & Conference Center located in Fresno, California, which offers several services including overnight accommodations, on-site activities, and food services.
- Carlyle on the Green. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/5/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 47, p12D
The article offers information about the Carlyle on the Green facility, located at Bethpage State Park in Long Island, New York. It can accommodate up to 1500 guests. It features luxurious colors, fabrics, carpeting, and furnishings in its Heritage Room, Lenox Room and the Conservatory. Its menu...