FOR GORE, BUSH, HILLARY, OTHERS: `Deli' votes cast at Cornell
- Separate & unequal. Lee, Kenneth // American Enterprise;Sept/Oct96, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p63
No abstract available.
- Students design campus meditation room to help Cornellians de-stress. // Human Ecology;Spring2013, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p2
The article offers information on the construction of a meditation and reflection room by the students of Cornell University in Mews Hall on North Campus in Department of Design and Environmental Analysis for people of all religions.
- Proposed maternal and child nutrition training program targets international students. Emanoil // Human Ecology;Summer99, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p21
Presents information on a proposed Maternal and Child Nutrition Training Program to be offered by Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, to international students who want to do research in their home countries. Creation of the proposal by professor Kathleen Rasmussen; Need for funding for the...
- Pain and progress at Cornell. Thomas, Irene Middleman // Hispanic;Mar1995, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p41
Discusses a demonstration held by Hispanic students at Cornell University in November 1993 in protest of several acts of vandalism perpetrated upon a Hispanic artist's exposition at the school's Fall Art Show. How racist graffiti was scrawled on the artwork; How the protesters staged a sit-in...
- Sounds corny. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/23/2003, Vol. 55 Issue 25, p60
Focuses on the nutritional value of tinned sweet corn. Antioxidant content of tinned sweet corn according to a study from New York's Cornell University; Benefits from sweet corn.
- Relevant beyond our borders. Emanoil // Human Ecology;Summer99, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p13
Profiles South Korean Joseph Kang as an example of an international student studying at Cornell University, Ithaca, New York. Home countries of Cornell's international students; Expansion of the mind experienced by Kang; Internships participated in; Presidency of the Cornell Student Assembly;...
- DURING RAMADAN CELEBRATION: CORNELL KOSHER HELPS OUT. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p5
Reports on the assistance given by dining services at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York to its Muslim students in line with the celebration of Ramadan as of December 15, 2002. Participation of the Ramadan Steering Committee in the celebration; Background on the food service of Koshner...
- Consequences at Cornell. // Time;1/2/1950, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p59
The article highlights the decision of a faculty committee to make permanent the ban issued by Cornell University's acting president Cornelis de Kiewiet on Majura and Beth L'Amed after 20-year-old student Harry C. Melton drank more than a quart of Martinis and collapsed at the social societies'...
- CORNELL. Misicka, Susan // 21st Century;Jan93, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p14
The article evaluates the Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. It has nearly 18,000 students, of which 12,000 of whom are undergraduates. These students are divided into the seven colleges, including College of Architecture, Art and Planning, College of Arts and Sciences, School of Hotel...